Reviews for Evolution One Half
Chikubi chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I just re-read this fic for the 4th time and I cannot believe I missed it. CSI: Genosha? Hilarious. That's just one more way in which this fic is shaping up to be a masterpiece. Speaking of which, how do we feel about an update? A new chapter for the new year?
Orchamus chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
0_0 Oh my, that was unexpected. Funny though. Mystique is related to Happosai.
Chirishman chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Mystique sleep shapeshifting, there's an interesting idea. You could go to bed with a really hot woman and wake up next to...well a fat asian elvis. I wonder if that happened to Genma in this fic? You did say that they were both hammered.
anthony883 chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
Nice chapter talk about bad situations for ranma.
JuliantheUnknown chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Your story is awesome! I'm guessing Kasumi's power is similar to technopathy. I also can't wait for Ukyo to arrive. Though you do have a few problems in the forseeable future, this includes when Rogue touches Risty/Mystique, she then goes into a sort of depression as everybody in her is trying to take over. With relationship with Ranma this might be harder to do and you can't skip it because of Rogue's importance. What you could do is have Ranma be the one to calm her down or it could be Ranma hismself who replaces Rogue.
FateBurn chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
man what a great story cant wait for the next chapter, great twist with happosai actualy been related to Ranma and how long until Ukyo arrives? update soon.
Beserkians fury chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
I request that ThaliĆ” sing Numb, by Linkin Park.
Leaf Ninja 91 chapter 19 . 5/12/2009
might I request "Sympathy for the Devil" by The Rolling Stones. Great F*#kin' Chapter, this is MASIVE! keep up the good work.
DarkJackel chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Again nice work.

I liked the confrontation between Ranma and Melinda, i helps add depth to her attraction to him, I think, when she can get pissed at him for truely stupid stuff.

Good to see the Brotherhood will be getting some further training. Though hopefully Mystique will be able to use her relatonship to get Happi to teach them. Ryoga doesn't seem to be the teacher type. Part of me thinks the Hood could learn allot from an OG like Happosai.

Oh and for requests I have a few:

Heading Northe by Stormwarrior

Master of Puppets by Metallica

Gladiator's Path by Iron Fire

Forever Evil by Iron Fire

Oh and try this, CSI Palistine (Texas).

Looking forward to the next instalment, thanks for your hard work.

-_-Me-_-
Helljump chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
Finally finished the most recent chapter! You're not slouching for size are you?

No spelling errors that I noticed, so your pre-people are doing a decent job I think.

One thing that yelled out at me recently, however, is the slight inconsistency of powers that I've seen. Nothing severe, but I think you may have ignored Ranma's powers a little bit in the latest chapter. (Ranma getting dragged through walls by shadowcat being an example (Rogue as well?))

Apart from that, Ranma getting drenched by fruit puch, which is actually described as being cold. He remains a he, however. If he immediately changed back, there's still the issue of his clothes being wet.

Nevertheless, I've really enjoyed the story so far. keep at it.
DarkBlueHated chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
The one thing I really like about Ranma is the fact that his gender curse forces him into awkward situations. I feel that a Ranma fanfic needs for him to be constantly changing at certain points to truly be a onehalf fanfic, that, and have a lot of women after him. So far, you have the second part down well enough but I'm wondering will you ever incorporate the "curse" part more often, even though we now know he has active control over it. If the curse is really gone however, considering he can shapeshift, then it's going to remove an aspect of Ranma that will be missed.

Hmm, reading the part where you mentioned how Genma taught Ranma how to manipulate his ki ten years prior reminded me of the Nekoken. I'm hoping that will come up eventually as well. Seeing as how no psychics can pierce his mind that means they also can't help him deal with his fears.

I really liked the thought of how you described Ranma's power feel like to another person and his synopsis of how it can be used. It adds a bit more depth we would otherwise have missed. Imagining things ourselves instead of describing it to us, makes us spend time pondering when we could have used it to enjoy reading! I'm not gonna even imagine what Ranma has planned for Scott though, just too hilarious.

Hah, red and black.

I like this Ryouga, fair in a way and not evil. This Ryouga to Ranma is like Juggernaut is to Xavier. Single minded obsession. Though not really out there to kill but definitely for vengeful rivalry.

Wow, Melinda, can't believe she's related to HER! Hah, fabulous, definitely going to be competition there. She's never appeared in evo but I'm going to assume she's only going to have telepathy for now.

The scene in the lunch room was pretty good. Original and well written. I wonder if there is a side effect to Ranma's new move.

Aw, this chapter has officially killed what I was hoping for after the last chapter. Was rooting for a slow building romance allowing for more rivals to appear. Oh well.

I'm also wondering if you will introduce other Marvel characters that aren't directly connected to the X Men. Emma is even if she doesn't appear in the evo.

Well, good LONG chapter, and still an interesting read.
Helljump chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
A couple of mispellings in the earlier half of the fic ("Buger bomb" and one of the disclaimers), grammar looks fine. The story's well paced and enjoyable, with a fair degree of originality. As far as stories go, that's all anybody can ask for really.

Used to watch evolution whenever I saw it (never bothered to remember times though), and I think you've done a good job of capturing the atmosphere of the universe nicely.

Keep it up, looking forward to more.

A thumb up for turning Ranma blue!
DarkBlueHated chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
Lol, at the being fished out of the river. I'm going to assume Ranma was in his female form due to him being asleep and thus has no control over his shapeshifting ability.

Now we also learn that Ranma has to have direct contact to affect someone and even if another person was holding on to that person he/she will not be affected. Though if Ranma is able to pull off the aura nulification then that would be taken care of...

On a side note, I hope Rogue and Ranma's relationship don't speed up too quick. Some fanfics tend to brush past relationships so that they can go directly into the meat of the story, the relationship being an afterthought. I'm hoping they build up their feelings slowly over time; then burst.

Okay, Ranma being female was answered.

Hah! Classic! The diner scene was just great. So was the end. So much bubbling emotions. Another good chapter.
Tribun chapter 19 . 5/1/2009
Sorry for the long wait, but here it finally is, my review to your newest chapter:

-That was Ukyo at the beginning? You did really well at concealing her identity, until you mentioned the spatula. Seems the she'll catch up with Ranma very soon and I see a conflict between her and Rogue arising.

-Happosai will only spell trouble. That he implies to be Mystiques grandfather makes his groping of Ranma's female form only more distgusting, although I think he'll be in for a small disappointment, as Ranma can instantly shift back to his male form now.

-So, Mystique now has access to the scoll. Will we see her and Ranma learning it? (Together with his telepathic invisibility it should be even more efficient) Also she should start think about how her son will feel once the truth comes out about Risty. About how to lessen the feelings of betrayal.

-You did a great job at showing the difference between Rogue and Melinda.

While Rogue was pissed at how Ranma had acted, she stayed calm, didn't scream or accused him of anything. She actually patiently made him understand her point. Her honestly really sets her apart from Ranma's past experience with girls.

Melinda on the other hand shot herself into the foot by screaming at him like that. The only thing she tried with that was, to make him dance to her rules and ideas.

After this chapter I even more want Ranma and Rogue to become the official pairing of the story.

-Nabiki is her usual self, with exploiting Ryoga. However, I think she now has one actual fear. After that telepathic shockwave, I think she will avoid Ranma's mind like the plague. (A good thing, considering the horrible stuff in it). That girl really needs a HARD landing.

-And Kasumi... I don't know how her story will go.
DarkBlueHated chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Hmm, if Ranma's power is anything that I think it is, he's gonna end up the strongest mutant ever! Love the group hug thing in the end plus Logan's comment. Was waffy.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »