Reviews for The Power of a Turnip
obasan45 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
::dies laughing::

Poor Shuei! I especially love this part:

‘"I don't get it! What's the problem?" Shuuei was almost wailing now.’

Aye! You really did pin down the weirdness of Koyu! I can just see Koyu reacting the way he did.

I like how you tie this story in with Ryuren's overnight stay in Koyu's place in the anime Season 1. Perfect fit, great stuff!

I wish you would continue with the story! It’s not fair, you mess things up for Shuei and leave him stranded!

Uh, one tiny question: WHAT turnip? Am I missing something?
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lol! This is the first Saiunkoku fic I've come across that I read through to the end, and it got quite a laugh out of me! Well done. I heart Ryuuren.
pdfish chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha! that's so typical of Ryuuren!

love it! lol
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
HAHAHAHAHAAH i have not laughed that hard in a while. loved the ending, from the "first kiss" bit till ryuuren's new lifetime achievement! GENIUS!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
*whimpers*

ah.. how I would love it so much if they had...continued

not that I don't like it like this~

so funny~~

xD

Makes me think Ryuuren's a bit evil tho~~

puts Shuuei in an awkward position, no?

x3
sweetsally chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That really was FUNNY! Honestly, that part about Ryuuren destroying his brothers' relationships even before they started, that really had me in splits... good job and keep it up!
Se-No NewS chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ryuuren! This fic makes me fall in love with him all over again. I love this fic!
Jonquina chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! Nice! Well, I'm sure Kouyuu felt something :D Only that the order of their "coupling" got screwed up... But with Kouyuu it's not surprising .
unknown player chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
hahahaha... that was just too funny... i love kouyuuxshuuei.. i also love ryuuren! hihihi..
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was adorable,fluffy, and fun and i loved the ending
carmelahere chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
u know what? i'm blamung ur story for making my jaw hurts so much from laughing... hahaha... that was HILARIOUS! i love your kouyuu, shuuei and ryuuren! in was very well portrayed... love it...

"paint a picture. it lasts longer." hahaha... funny... u should copyright that line... hehehe...

anyways... all in all... I LOVE IT!

*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*more*
Onaka suita chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
O~h you have such a way with words :D

i love the conversation in the beginning between ryuuren and shuuei, but the ending rocks! lmao. i love your characterization of kouyuu best :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
XD That was hilarious, especially the last bit. I wish for more Shuuei/Kouyuu fics XD
Christina Hawkeye chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
What a nice trick... just the way Ryuuren is!

Liked it...
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
WAI! dude, that was the CUTEST. My ears are burning and my jaw hurts from smiling. KYA! i love it. And your Ryuuren was perfect! mwahahaahhaa!