Reviews for Duty
belnonm chapter 10 . 20h
I really like this story but I fear the end will be canon, snif
belnonm chapter 1 . 22h
Oh, THAT is a very good Alternative to the canon duel! If the rest of the story is even half original, it will become one of my favorite. Really, this is an excellent beginning.
Fenrir44 chapter 10 . 7/19
It has been years when will you come back and update this great fic
0r1gam1ph03n1x chapter 10 . 4/25
A damn shame that this has been dropped. Just when the going got extra-good...
SparkyRedMan chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I love this story so much and am sad that you have not chosen to finish it. Despite how mean Azula is I have to admit she has a really good point about Yue continuing to wear the same clothes and jewellery she brought from the Northern Water Tribe. Its no wonder the palace servants and citizens of the Fire Nation turn their noses up at her because despite living in the Fire Nation for a few months now and a member of the royal family, she still sticks out like a sore thumb wearing her blue Water Tribe clothes. Plus it doesn't do her any favors to look like an outsider who is blatantly rejecting her new people's culture. I do hope Zuko doesn't make the same mistake now that he's entering her world.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
Please update! I beg you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
Zuko has withstood a lot more than a little bit of cold water for it to be this debilitating to him. Hell, he literally swam in the Arctic waters to infiltrate the Northern Water Tribe in the series. A bit of ice doesn't mean shit to him, especially considering that he has more training now than he did in the series.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
poor zuko
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Oh goody! XD Don't you just love people? I really liked this story and this pairing to go with it. I wish there was more.
new moongirl chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
yesss yue in her element! XD perf!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I really love the concept of an arranged marriage where both parties try to make the best of their situation, developing it into real romance eventually. This is the first Zuko and Yue pairing fic I've ever read and already you have me interested to see how their relationship will unfold. A small suggestion though, please use less "..." in your story, especially in character dialogues. It makes them feel unnecessarily draggy.
sirenmergirl chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Just reread this for, like, the third time. I wish you could continue this, but if you can't, I understand. Still, even unfinished it holds the title of "Best Zue Fanfiction in Existence".
EC chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Given the storied importance of honor in the Fire Nation... it would have required Zuko coming to the decision to execute that coup or at least destroy his relationship with his father, but it might have been wiser for Zuko to use the information about the intended breach of treaty to shame his father publicly - perhaps by rumor-spreading. That way he would not be making himself appear treacherous to his own people, but rather show Ozai to be the one about to impugn the honor of the nation. Of course, it would have helped to work on building Yue's popularity prior to that.

Really interesting premise.
Maronn chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I always love to see non-canon pairings and Yue and Zuko are both some of my favorite ATLA characters. You've really made them work beautifully together. And in my opinion, there really aren't enough fanfics about Yue, especially great ones. I really, really hope that you'll continue this story some day. I would like to see how everything turns out. Thanks and I'll be waiting for updates!
Brytte Mystere chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
I didn't know I could ship these two before reading your fic.
It's so utterly awesome!
Zuko/Yue is now one of my A:TLA OTPs!
Their relationship has bloomed so beautifully, I loved how they warmed up on each other... And their time within the Sun Warriors island... Woah.
I wonder, will Zuko meet the dragons sooner this time? Will he join the Avatar here? Did Zhao kidnap Aang? How has been Iroh pursuing him?