Reviews for Duty
Binx23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It's such a shame that this is unfinished. I find myself quite delighted with the idea of Yue and Zuko together, and this fic remains to be the best. I wish it was continued, since it's just reached the turning point. I would have loved to have seen how the Norther Water Tribe reacted to the Fire Prince who so clearly loved their princess. And likewise, I was really excited to see just how Zuko was treated by the military in this alternate history (it was mentioned he was popular enough the threat of a coup was actually possible)...
StrangePointOfView chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
I like this story. It's really sweet, and the relationship between the pair of them has developed so well. I hope there's more where this came from.
Merkitten chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Ok real talk, I was super skeptical when I saw the definitely but you hooked me harD. And it was cruel because no one else ships this ship, or at least no one writes it. Ahhh this is so cute I love it. ;-;
Saint River chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Dude, please update this. This is the best Zue fanfic there is. It would be interesting to see Zuko in the Northern Water Tribe as a guest rather than an enemy and more interesting would be Arnook and Pakku's reaction to what Ozai really plans.
Saint River chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
So Zuko ans Yue finally do the deed. About time.
Saint River chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ha! Chan and Ruon Jian appearing way earlier than in canon. So good of you to make use of those two one time characters.
Saint River chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Ozai sent Iroh to hunt Aang. Somehow I knew he do that.

And now Azula arrogantly told Zuko of the true plan. Things are getting interesting.
Saint River chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
The moral of this chapter is respect and... patience. I love how Zuko and Yue interacted here.
Saint River chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
"Just wait a few years... And father would have found a nice Earth Kingdom Prince for you"
"That idea is not without its merit"
"FATHER"

Best line ever in the history of Avatar the Last Airbender fanfics.
Saint River chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Interesting start for an interesting story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
sweet fic.
Naruto Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Please Update!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I know it's bee 3 years but I really hope you will update this soon. I'm enjoying your story immensely
Maronn chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Loved it! Hope you'll update some day soon.
CrazyFool65 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
the only thing I can think of to describe this story is a work of art. Please continue this.