Reviews for Duty
I know it's been years but like, I really really like your story and grateful so much for writing this!
I hope you'll update it, but I understand if you won't xD
but yea. This was such a really nice story, and a very interesting ship and idea :)
rabiosas chapter 10 . 8/31
This is the best Zue fanfiction EVER. This is my second time reading this and i just remembered how good it was. The buildup was great and their relationship is so sweet! I hope one day you pick this fic up again and finish it to its intended completion!
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 10 . 7/31
Wow... It's really been over 10 years since I first found this fic.
belnonm chapter 10 . 7/22
I really like this story but I fear the end will be canon, snif
belnonm chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh, THAT is a very good Alternative to the canon duel! If the rest of the story is even half original, it will become one of my favorite. Really, this is an excellent beginning.
Fenrir44 chapter 10 . 7/19
It has been years when will you come back and update this great fic
0r1gam1ph03n1x chapter 10 . 4/25
A damn shame that this has been dropped. Just when the going got extra-good...
SparkyRedMan chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I love this story so much and am sad that you have not chosen to finish it. Despite how mean Azula is I have to admit she has a really good point about Yue continuing to wear the same clothes and jewellery she brought from the Northern Water Tribe. Its no wonder the palace servants and citizens of the Fire Nation turn their noses up at her because despite living in the Fire Nation for a few months now and a member of the royal family, she still sticks out like a sore thumb wearing her blue Water Tribe clothes. Plus it doesn't do her any favors to look like an outsider who is blatantly rejecting her new people's culture. I do hope Zuko doesn't make the same mistake now that he's entering her world.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
Please update! I beg you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
Zuko has withstood a lot more than a little bit of cold water for it to be this debilitating to him. Hell, he literally swam in the Arctic waters to infiltrate the Northern Water Tribe in the series. A bit of ice doesn't mean shit to him, especially considering that he has more training now than he did in the series.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
poor zuko
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Oh goody! XD Don't you just love people? I really liked this story and this pairing to go with it. I wish there was more.
new moongirl chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
yesss yue in her element! XD perf!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I really love the concept of an arranged marriage where both parties try to make the best of their situation, developing it into real romance eventually. This is the first Zuko and Yue pairing fic I've ever read and already you have me interested to see how their relationship will unfold. A small suggestion though, please use less "..." in your story, especially in character dialogues. It makes them feel unnecessarily draggy.
sirenmergirl chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Just reread this for, like, the third time. I wish you could continue this, but if you can't, I understand. Still, even unfinished it holds the title of "Best Zue Fanfiction in Existence".