Reviews for Duty
new moongirl chapter 10 . 6/28
yesss yue in her element! XD perf!
I really love the concept of an arranged marriage where both parties try to make the best of their situation, developing it into real romance eventually. This is the first Zuko and Yue pairing fic I've ever read and already you have me interested to see how their relationship will unfold. A small suggestion though, please use less "..." in your story, especially in character dialogues. It makes them feel unnecessarily draggy.
sirenmergirl chapter 10 . 2/24
Just reread this for, like, the third time. I wish you could continue this, but if you can't, I understand. Still, even unfinished it holds the title of "Best Zue Fanfiction in Existence".
EC chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Given the storied importance of honor in the Fire Nation... it would have required Zuko coming to the decision to execute that coup or at least destroy his relationship with his father, but it might have been wiser for Zuko to use the information about the intended breach of treaty to shame his father publicly - perhaps by rumor-spreading. That way he would not be making himself appear treacherous to his own people, but rather show Ozai to be the one about to impugn the honor of the nation. Of course, it would have helped to work on building Yue's popularity prior to that.

Really interesting premise.
Maronn chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I always love to see non-canon pairings and Yue and Zuko are both some of my favorite ATLA characters. You've really made them work beautifully together. And in my opinion, there really aren't enough fanfics about Yue, especially great ones. I really, really hope that you'll continue this story some day. I would like to see how everything turns out. Thanks and I'll be waiting for updates!
Brytte Mystere chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
I didn't know I could ship these two before reading your fic.
It's so utterly awesome!
Zuko/Yue is now one of my A:TLA OTPs!
Their relationship has bloomed so beautifully, I loved how they warmed up on each other... And their time within the Sun Warriors island... Woah.
I wonder, will Zuko meet the dragons sooner this time? Will he join the Avatar here? Did Zhao kidnap Aang? How has been Iroh pursuing him?
The King in White chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
What an amazing, but rare pairing.
Binx23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It's such a shame that this is unfinished. I find myself quite delighted with the idea of Yue and Zuko together, and this fic remains to be the best. I wish it was continued, since it's just reached the turning point. I would have loved to have seen how the Norther Water Tribe reacted to the Fire Prince who so clearly loved their princess. And likewise, I was really excited to see just how Zuko was treated by the military in this alternate history (it was mentioned he was popular enough the threat of a coup was actually possible)...
StrangePointOfView chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
I like this story. It's really sweet, and the relationship between the pair of them has developed so well. I hope there's more where this came from.
Merkitten chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Ok real talk, I was super skeptical when I saw the definitely but you hooked me harD. And it was cruel because no one else ships this ship, or at least no one writes it. Ahhh this is so cute I love it. ;-;
Saint River chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Dude, please update this. This is the best Zue fanfic there is. It would be interesting to see Zuko in the Northern Water Tribe as a guest rather than an enemy and more interesting would be Arnook and Pakku's reaction to what Ozai really plans.
Saint River chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
So Zuko ans Yue finally do the deed. About time.
Saint River chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ha! Chan and Ruon Jian appearing way earlier than in canon. So good of you to make use of those two one time characters.
Saint River chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Ozai sent Iroh to hunt Aang. Somehow I knew he do that.

And now Azula arrogantly told Zuko of the true plan. Things are getting interesting.
Saint River chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
The moral of this chapter is respect and... patience. I love how Zuko and Yue interacted here.