Reviews for The Third Task
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Whoa. I never thought that they could see Harry... I thought it was to dark, lol
Marina chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm a huge HP fan, and I think you did an perfect job describing what might have happened on the sidlines! I am really impressed, it could have bin JK Rowling herself that wrote it!
MomoMouat97 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
this rocks!
Tawnyfur chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Wow! I never really thought about what the spectators must have been thinking and doing while Harry and Cedric were in the graveyard. This was quite an excellent missing moment fic. I liked the subtle R/Hr comforting of each other, too. Great work!
LunaStorm chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
You did quite a good job keeping everyone in charachter.
Lia chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
I love this fic, this is one of the best gap-fillers for GOF taht I've read. I've always tried to picture Ron and Hermione's reactions to what happened and I couldn't quite get it right, but this seems to fit. Thanks for posting it.
Magical Meerkat chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
I loved it. I like how you thought about what they were all doing while Harry was missing and how they reacted. I also loved how you had Sirius explain everything to Ron and Hermione. I loved it
Sunny chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story!

You can just really feel with Harry and of course with his friends!

Actually I always wnated to know what happened while Cedric and Harry were in that graveyard so it was very interesting to read your version!

Loved it!
cuddeellee chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Love it

Cuddeellee x
Crazy With Happiness chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
i loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Loved it! Never thought about what the people watching the Tournament might have been doing or going through. Great prospective, great pov's, great imagry.

I like all your stories I have read. Don't know if they're translated by you or someone else, but they are good.
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
amazing chapter :D
restinpace chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
That was really really good! I enjoyed it immensly.
hypercell chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Very god. I like it a ton! !I LOVE IT! this is what I have been yearning to read.
hypercell chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I love Panacing Hermione! I like how Ginny asked Luna about creaters! That was funny! This is very good!