Reviews for Clueless
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
Kawaii!

Lol Fuji is evil... but we love him anyway.

My favourite parts were :

" When he reached the tennis court, he was surprised to see so many people laying dead on the ground, even Fuji. It was as if Tezuka was ordering everyone 100 laps or Inui forced everyone to drink one of his lethal juice, or even BOTH! Oh the horror!"

AND

"A few selected regulars being Fuji, Momo, Taka, and Inui, watched the pair from a far where Oishi and Eiji acted like two stupid elementary school boys in love. You know the feeling you got when you read a (stupid) love story about a (stupid) girl who fell in love with a (stupid) boy hence they started a (stupid) relationship which somehow got in your vein since the couple simply TOO STUPID to make the next move in shoujo manga? Yep, that’s how they felt right then."
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
OISHI!

Maka-irit man jud nang laki uie!

I'm so annoyed by his denseness I'm speaking in Bisaya!
seienryu chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
daisuki dayo
elreen chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
if fuji is juliet, then tezuka would be romeo!

*laughs*
elreen chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
*bangs head at the nearest wall*

baka oishi! so clueless! i pity eiji..
readinlots chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
OMG lol loved it that was beyond funny! second chapter was my favorite, oishi misunderstood it EVERY time! lol thanks i loved the entire thing!
loove it chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
OMG, Oishi is SOO clueless! it's funny though. but poor Eiji, he already confessed in the previous chapter like, 20 times!
speadee chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Good story though I don't think the Golden Pair, especially Oishi would be that stupid. Other than that, they were in character. There's also nothing wrong with taking things slowly, and the rain dance often doesn't work. I also don't think Fuji would go that far in plotting: getting people sick. Captain Tezuka would also find out what exactly happened before giving punishment. I'm glad they ended up together.
tezuka chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Very interesting fic and I had a very enjoyable read :) Thanks for writing!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Me: LOL! The omake was the best! Everyone getting sick at the same time because of Fuji (who didn't get sick. :)

Yohko: A story well done. Momo should learn from you.

Me: -rolls eyes- Whatever.
takari love chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
lol...That was so funny..,

Ryoma..doing the rain dance? I could never believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes...

lol...and the part where Eiji stripped Oishi...lol.. That was cute!

Love this fic...haha
Moondork chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Cute! Thay may have not kissed yet?Fuji do something!
Megomi chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
wow...this is a wierd story but i like it

so PLEASE!keep writeing more!
takari love chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
lol...I love Fuji too...,

and I really love ur fic...u

Ja ne...,