Reviews for Incognito
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/30
This is so strong and so sweet.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I loved this, amazing work, keep it up if ur still writing :)
failedspidermankisses chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
So, I don't review that often, but this one, I feel, needs a review. It's so incredibly moving; you can tell the passage of time happening with the type-writer and Roy is SO in-character. I think my favorite part is when he comforted Al though- so many writers seem to forget about Al needing some type of father figure. I know he has Ed, but, you know, he's still a kid and you know he wouldn't tell EVERYTHING to Ed that is worrying him because he knows Ed already has a burden on his shoulders. So, yeah. Roy.

But I think the most moving (powerful) part of this was the last line, when he said his actual name and not just Fullmetal- it's really good and I just . . . man, I have no idea how to put my feelings into words. It's very rare that you can get me to tear up, but I have and there's a smile on my face and this is definitely one of the hidden gems. :) I'll have to read more of your stuff.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple RoyxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them , is well, thank you and kisses.
RainFlame chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
;_;

I don't even know what to do with myself. Oh my gosh, the feels xD This was fantastic! I love your depiction of Roy, and how he worries after Edo and Al. It was so sweet. Love it!
Flayne chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG Loved it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow. I liked the progression here from one incident to the next and bigger one. And the constant image of puppy and dog running through the piece. And the bit where Mustang realized he needs to worry for Al too. But the ending confrontation was what clinched it. Wow.
Mainframe chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Stunning.

Very hard hitting about two children forced to grow-up way before their time and yet still struggle with their immaturity in some aspects.

Ed. Not a boy, but not a man - barely a teenager.

It was a lovely bit of writing to show these contrasts and the way both boys affected the Colonel’s tidy team dynamic’s.

And the Colonel being forced out of his comfort zone and thrust back into a world of worry and caring for the two orphans. Good.

Great stuff!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very good story.
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aww roys so cuteXP i love how he cares abt them like their the sons he never had, and how ed thinks of him as the father he never hadXP
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh, *very* nice. It's always wonderful to leave a fanfic with a smile on my face, even if I might also be covering a faint sniffle. I'm having trouble finding the right words, but I'll try. I'm someone who finds the idea of a semi-parental relationship between Roy and Ed sweet, but, despite its popularity, I rarely find it executed in a way that is believable to me. This is one of those rare ones. This just nailed Roy so perfectly. I love his progression throughout the story, and I love that ending. The moment in the hall when he speaks to Al is also wonderful and makes me wish there were more fanfics dedicated to exploring a semi-parental relationship between Roy and Al. Or at least more of a focus on both brothers. At any rate, this was much enjoyed.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I rather liked the pace and atmosphere of this story. Roy's characterisation was excellent. It's a very quick and enjoyable read.
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I wish I had read it sooner. It is just so wonderfully written.
jenelric chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing! That ending totally got to me. You did this SO well! And the whole thing with Mustang never using his real name until the end made it so powerful! I really can't tell you how wonderful this fic is!

Awesome job!

(is that really true? Oh my God, I never knew that! I thought Mustang was just heartless enough not to bother ever saying his name. and now I don't really know which is more evil...poor Ed)
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really, really loved this. The way you used the typewriter to give an idea of how much time has passed, the way Roy internally winced at every scrape and bruise- I could go on and on. :) It was just awesome.