Reviews for Art and Artifice
SexiiFoxii chapter 22 . 4/21
After more than 7 years of using this website and reading fanfics; this, my friend, is literally one of the best fanfics I've read EVER! I'm so freaking GLAD I've read this! My life is freaking complete now. I love the idea and the plot and the writing and the characters and the EVERYTHING! the smut was sentimental and loving, not just some mindless fuck. It was hot too (͡ ͜ʖ ͡) LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE TATTOO IDEA! YOU my friend are a fucking GENIUS! The characters, although a bit OOC( particularly Naruto and Haku) they are strangely in character too. You've tried your hardest to keep them in character.

All in all, im in love with this fanfiction (*ω*) I really hope I get to read some fanfics just like this one.
SexiiFoxii chapter 7 . 4/21
Just a few chapts in and I'm already in love with it(*ω*) I'm soooooo glad this fanfiction is completed! I need to finish this!
Biokiri chapter 12 . 4/7
I favourited this a while ago but i forgot about the slight promiscuousity/virginity shaming xc still one of my favourite stories but that part is a bit of a bummer. Squick warning for slight shaming in this chapter!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 22 . 4/4
Love It.
Ms Marshmallow-chan chapter 16 . 3/24
I really loved this story, the chapters were short and sweet -
who the fuck just lets someone do that to them, this is unrealistic and stupid.
Sequel pls this is amazinnb
Pat123 chapter 22 . 1/6
i love this story
Travesti chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Wow! Great story and great writing! The romance is so cute and I love the Itachi Naruto pairing.
carol chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
as all ways a good job
Koukaku chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
That was amazing! I loved it!
senaxeth chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
This is incredibly wonderful. Although the part where Sasuke is oblivious to Naru's double identity, is not that convincing, though the hoodie is big. But it fits the plot and so, in the end, it worked out. Thanks! I enjoyed reading it!
bloodedlife94 chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
a ridiculously well written fic!
Kitty Gasai chapter 1 . 11/29/2015