Reviews for The Devil Wears Prada
hugabunny12 chapter 2 . 7/27
I'm waching Donald trump and they are talking about the apprentice. Just found it ironic lol
24 dash chapter 1 . 5/30
it was kinda awesome you know
mrsnewmans12 chapter 22 . 5/25
Cute story! Wish it was longer though )
always smirking chapter 22 . 5/19
Ahhhhhhh OK. Amazing. Incredible. Why didn't I find this before?
im a vegan...and u annoyed the fuck out of me whenever its fucking mentioned this even happens irl when these annoying ass vegans always feel the need to mention it...bitch nobody cares about ur fucking vegan diet!
wow im eolling my eyes so fucking hard...also this plot sucks? lol?
Enjoyed it! Really well written
spotterhead13 chapter 22 . 4/20
Wow, really great story! I enjoyed this so much and their banter as well
dramione143 chapter 21 . 4/19
I was so hooked I almost missed my final exams because I wanted to finish reading the story. It's never a good idea to start a story before getting out of bed in the morning.
dramione143 chapter 22 . 4/19
Looooove this piece
master.argee chapter 22 . 4/14
One of the funniest dramione fic ever. nice.
I am so annoyed I can't see Hermione forgiving Draco for letting some random girl take credit for all her hard work. The story was great up until that moment. You ruined the romance. This Draco is unforgivable.
This is the first fanfic I read where I dislike Draco!
HydraLumos chapter 5 . 3/3
Chapter 5: a strict vegan wouldn't use silks as it is derived from an animal, even if the animal didn't die for it to be obtained.
Vience Vi chapter 1 . 2/17
It's your fault that My Hopeless Romantic's beautiful story was deleted. I loved that story despite not being a fan of the Harry potter verse she made it awesome. Regardless of whether parts were similar or not I think it was very cruel not o the author but to the fans that loved the story. In summary, you've ruined my favorite story and now I'll NEVER be able to read it again, die.
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »