Reviews for The Devil Wears Prada
Wanderer of the Roads chapter 22 . 1/30
Hi Anonymous review below, thanks for your question. If you actually looked at the evidence that I painstakingly assembled on my profile, you will see that the other author plagiarised my story not on a conceptual level that you mentioned (which is not even valid, as my story doesn't take any inspiration from the movie plot-wise), she plagiarised my story literally DETAIL BY DETAIL. I will not repeat my evidence here as I have already presented it and had it validated, so I do not wish to defend my story again against a plagiarist so brazen that the FF administrators took down her story. I will not comment on her claims that her story was taken down due to foul language. She can say what she wants, but myself and dozens of readers will testify that her story was taken down due to our complaints against her. I have not heard of a story staying up for years and suddenly taken down because of foul language.

In the future, I'd really appreciate you looking at the proof that has been carefully put together before questioning an author's claims that were made in good faith with strong evidence. I'm an honest writer, I only ever wrote for my pleasure and for my readers. This is the last time I'll respond to such questions that obviously arose from a lack of understanding of the situation. Thank you, happy 2015 and happy reading! :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/30
I'd like to clear some things up about the plagiarism issue of this story. The story you alleged that plagiarize this story was already completed at June 26, 2008 before you even finished this story on October 22, 2013. You just started to publish this first. What if the alleged author really just got the concept from the same movie? The genre of yours is humor, the alleged was drama. It was really taken down by the site because of its profanity and mature content.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 22 . 1/23
Ha ha! I have thwarted e-safety and finished this! It is still amaze and I love the plot line!
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 22 . 1/22
I have not been able to read chapters 15, 20, or 21 due to e-safety, but I will find them somehow! The rest has been amaze!
Twilightparel chapter 22 . 1/16
Loved the story :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 1/13
I'm surprised that Dramione never used each other's first names even after they started dating.

Dramione's progression was just fantastic!

I love this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 1/13
The dynamic between Dramione is just so them; I love it. I hope that makes sense.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 1/12
Damn indeed! What an unexpected move for Dramione...I'm stunned yet pleased by it.
Realm Of Sushis chapter 3 . 1/7
Hi ! I usually only review the last chapter to be able to give a general impression for the story, but I just couldn't hold back.
I had read "The Devil's Contract" by My Hopeless Romantic before it was supressed, and I thought it was awesome. In fact, I only came across your story because it was written on tumblr... I can't even put into words how disappointed I am... I had read all of her Gakuen Alice stories, and loved nearly every single one of that I saw that she had plagarised yours for "The Devil's Contract" and just how alike they are, how can I read her stories without thinking, "Hey, maybe she didn't invent this story. Maybe reading this, I'm doing another author great wrong !"...NOW I'm sad, great :').
Anyways, your story is great. For now, at least, I haven't read the other chapters yet, but... Thank you for writing this *bows down twice* !
duj chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Erm, she does realise the cattle are not alive when they're skinned, right? (And what happened to "All disputes will be decided by Draco Malfoy..."? She signed on to designing *his* way. Has she no business ethics?)
duj chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
She's Vegan but she wants to use *silk*? Doesn't she realise it's produced by boiling silkworms alive so their cocoons can be unspun without breaking the threads?
lexicon63738 chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
This was a great story and I loved it(: Continue with a sequel one day pleeeaaasssseeeeeeee
Marie E. Brooke chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
I love this story so much! It's just...*cries* I used to be a huge fan of Hopeless Romantic but then I found out about the whole plagiarizing thing. Now I'm wondering if the rest of her content is original or not...dammit. Anyways, your reviewers are very helpful because I saw plagiarism alerts on almost every story.
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
So funny! XD
AllstarEms chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
It's interesting so far, but I'd just like to point out that Hermione wouldn't eat creamed spinach because she's vegan and she probably wouldn't eat gravy either because most gravies have animal products in them.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »