Reviews for He Brings Her Gold
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Quite a good idea. Interesting work. Thanks for the read :)
eccentrifuge chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It seems I'm two years late in finding this, but what a lovely story this was! The idea that Will would always think of Elizabeth, sending treasures and gifts to her, is a charming one, more so because even though he yearns to be with his wife, he knows he has his duty to fulfill. At the same time, Elizabeth hasn't forgotten Will and tirelessly spends the rest of her life to find a way to free him, getting so close but at the same time so far. I admire how you wrote them all in-character, even Will and Elizabeth's son. You put it nicely: "...it would have been a shame if any child of Elizabeth grew up tame."

Wonderful work; thank you for sharing this story tying up the loose ends of the Turner family.

-Eccentrifuge
DisabledACC11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Another of your stories I found just now, just as good as the others I read too.

I suppose I'll just fave you as an author, rather than the loose stories. Having this many stories, that should keep me entertained for a while.
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
nice
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was extremely touching and thoughtful, in that it made me ponder the odd conflicts of the human heart. I remeber Will's story to be a complex one, and I believe you illustrated the possible beautifully.

A dejected child, a lover becoming distant, and a yearning romance all converge into a dagger and plunged into a heart that is at once painfully close and impossibly far away. Truly a tale to be read over and over again.

Koky
darklace15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh, man. That was insane. I really loved that bit after the credits, but this gives it a whole new reality, a deeper meaning. Excellent job.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Nice. I usually don't really care for Will's character that much, but you really made him shine in this fic. Excellent work.
israeli-american chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Exquisitely divine...there are no better words to describe this story.

israeli-american
Heryn-o-Eryn-Duin chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw. That was so sweet. Poor Will!
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Your writing is beautiful. The purpose of what Will does, and why he continues to do it, ring very, very true. And the relationship between Will and Elizabeth, and their son, is bitter and sweet and brilliant, especially with the son. (The comparison between young Will and Cutler Beckett... I didn't catch it at first, but it really hit me later on. So ironic.)
Andromeda-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh, god, *Elizabeth*. *Will*.

That is so beautiful and so right, and their son is just perfectly rendered, and that is so what happens, after, even if it hurts.

I really liked this.
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was so beautiful and sad! You really make the characters come to life, and their personalities as we know them shine through beautifully. Everything they choose and do makes perfect sense, and you present all the choices well. Your writing style is very pretty, easy to follow, and pleasant to read.

I have to admit that I can't help hoping for a happier ending for them-and, even morseo, for the life of their son (in regards to his relationship with his parents). But everything you wrote here is just so plausible and works so well that I can have no qualms with it beyond my own romanticism! This was very realistic, beautiful and heart-wrenching. Thank you very much for sharing!
lovova chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Freakin A...

That was awsome. i'm faiving this.
Suraci chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
My first reaction to the ending of the movie was crushing dissapointment, but I LOVED this fic. It was beautiful.
ESP chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I had a lump in my throat the whole time.