Reviews for NEVERLAND
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
brilliant! just... brilliant!
hazellwood chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nellie Lovetts U chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
BEST STORY EVA!:) Boothie, stop chasing squirrels and Tempe put that bone down! I burst out laughing and squealing, I sounded like a demented guinea pig!...Anywho, hilarious awesome story! Cookies to you for making me laugh!

siapom chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Thank you for entering the May Cullen's Bullpen

Challenge. We, the May judges, appreciate your time,

talent and imagination. Good luck, and I look foward to seeing your entry next month!

- siapom
Micca chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
"If there was ever an argument for not getting married or consider reproduction… " ya I can relate all our friends under 30 call my kids Birth and Control ;)

I have not laugh so hard in days! Thank you

oh ya and “Just remember, no unauthorized experiments.”

wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well, I really liked it. 'whacked out dream' is right.

Great job.

9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
That was brillant, loved it so much!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
What are you talking about? That was priceless! I especially loved the three little pigs part. It made me smile. You have my vote, that is if they were holding a vote, which they're not. Anyway, great job!
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh man!this is so funny!really!(and it's kinda sweet too, so...)

bye ;)
The Sidekicks chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
aww that was cute. And i loved the last line.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
that was hilarous!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! OH the wackienessness I heart it! One thing who's Monty? and where's Zackie?
goldpiece chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Well, that was...odd. Interesting though. I'm assuming the little ping was the light glinting off of Booth's teeth when he smiled? That's what it seems like anyway. Good luck in the challenge.

beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
You should continue! this is so funny, and wonderful. at least add a bit of fluff and have tempe try to explain her dream, that would be funny.