Reviews for Showers
supremefangirl04 chapter 1 . 10/13
Errr... it's good I guess? Short, but kinda sweet in a erotic, smutty way.
lushiscat chapter 1 . 1/17
First of all gross! Second of all this is bad for Harry's health the dermatologists back us up and say that wshowering too often is bad for your skin and perticularly in hot water it can dry out your skin it can introduce small cracks and it can also wash away the good bacteria making you more prone to sickness so if he takes a shower as often as you say he dose it's REALLY! bad for his skin.
Myra Bones chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
First off: people reviewing ''ew, Snarry'' are idiots. It clearly said so.

Otherwise, I really liked the story. It was short but powerful.
SapphireFlaze chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
short, but good story with a dash of yaoi-goodeness
Rika100 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very short, but a good story. I really like it. Nice job on it. _
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 1/14/2011 too...
THE ANNOYED READER chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
ok first of all, YOU ARE DISGUSTING! ok harry and snape! you have a sick mind! and showers? why showers? is that what you like? hum? I don't give a damn if that's what you dream about doing every night, or even if that's what you do with your dog in all of your spare time, dry and wet! We don't want to hear about it you ass! I'm officially reporting you to the police as a predator, and I am taking out a restraining order against you as soon as I finish this review! YOU MAKE ME SICK you weirdo! Oh, and I'm telling your girlfriend and boyfriend!

oh, and in case u weren't smart enough 2 pick up on it, this is a jk. But you still need counseling.
96.tyler chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
eww ew ew! That is soo wrong! Snape and Harry! I think im gonna be sick! (but no offence to you the writtings good!) But the pairing?
kikomania chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Miku chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Not bad at all. That was good, though it was more of a drabble.