Reviews for Resting Easily
GamerJay chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yeah, things went all out during the web series. I'm surprised Bucky, or anyone else for that matter, didn't go insane.

Nicely written. Wish BOH had another season, like so many of us do. :)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh excellent; very plausible.

I just discovered that Bucky O'Hare had a category...
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Um, this was awesome. I so was not expecting this. It's not that I'm unaware that people write serious stories set in this particular world... it's just that they're hard to find and usually suck. Which, I suppose, is understandable given that it was a short-lived animated series about a universe full of talking animals and one dorky human. BUT ANYWAY. This was a great story. I like how you described Bucky's problem, especially his relationship with the council, and I thought his response to it was quite realistic. And the reaction and understanding of his crew was totally sweet. Willy babbling about vampires was adorable, too. So! Thanks for entertaining me with this unexpected gem.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was a great fic and everyone who has reviewed this is correct that you've shown a more human side to Bucky. The dark tone even kinda resembles the fan made seasons 2-4 of Bucky O'Hare so it was an interesting concept to say the least. This story is going in my favorites.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Poor Bucky. How long until he would have started to have hallucinations, I wonder? Imsomnia nasty. I really liked this fic. I would like to read more. :)
Felinafullstop chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I absolutely loved this ..thank you..
Ted chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Poor Bucky! The guy really needs a break and some love from the Creator!
Zalein chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'm not quite sure how you did it, but you did. It's been months since I even remembered this series, yet reading this seemed to bring it to life again, even if its just for a bit.

Kudos in not only managing to write this fandom at all, but in managing to pull the subject at hand off so well!
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Definitely going into my favorites. This showed a much darker dimension to Bucky's character than the TV show ever did. It actually makes him seem less super-human(Lapine?) and more believable as a character. Thank you for posting this story.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
You know, it's interesting; you are one of my favorite authors, & just as I finally procure the entire Bucky O'Hare series, you write a masterful piece on that very show. I cannot tell you how giddy I was when I opened the pitifully small list of Bucky fics & found your name by a story. Thanks for contributing a beautiful piece to a woefully underappreciated fandom.
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Heh. This series is major old-school for me- I last watched it when I was maybe seven or eight. Regardless, from what I remember, this is still pretty true to all the characters, though the darker spin on Bucky O'Hare's heroism adds an extra dimension to that childhood favorite. :) Good stuff, and something I wouldn't have thought of myself. I think it was handled really well- and ah, poor Bucky. :[