Reviews for What Would Slytherin Harry Do?
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/13
fucking hate snape so much why did you hire this bastard
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/13
lmao
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
yes ron is useless and frankly with ppl like fudge in charge we don't need voldemort
P4212 chapter 8 . 3/1
It would be great to see a prelude to his adventures at hogwarts and what diverted in this reality from the canon's to cause such a great difference in his character. I would also like to see some other important events such as his sorting, his first visit to the diagon alley and so on. It would also be fun to see how his first two years went by and how they differed with a special emphasis on the interactions between quirell/voldemort and harry. Anyways, it's a great story.
Cookiemathew chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
Is it sad that I am still hoping for another chapter? Mostly the start of 5th year or the story of how Sirius got free at the end of 3rd year.
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
Other than that and Harry's an ass, it very well written.
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
Stop giving that piece of shit Zeus power you dipshit. This is a HP fanfic not a crossover of Greek mythology.
Cookiemathew chapter 5 . 10/13/2021
I LOVE THIS, I DIED OF LAUGHING SO HARD!
stevem1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Outstanding chapter.
stevem1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2021
Brilliant chapter. Hilarious. I vote Harry/Hermione/Tracey with Harry being the henpecked one of the trio.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2021
Wow. Very well done.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2021
Brilliant chapter. This is truly a look into a Slytherin mind.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
Hilarious.
demon87 chapter 8 . 9/15/2021
Very super
John chapter 8 . 6/13/2021
Loved your story. Humor and character interaction were spot on. No doormat Harry. Would love it if you write a full story