Reviews for What Would Slytherin Harry Do?
james.consolidated chapter 8 . 6/9
Excellent series of short stories. Going to follow this on the off chance you continue to expand upon what you have done already.
TG28 chapter 8 . 5/24
Great story! Each chapter an AU of its own. And I loved Slytherin Harry. I'd love to read some more chapters.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 8 . 5/5
Likely never to be updated again, but a great collection of one shots, worth the time to read them.
Lord Sykox Charr chapter 1 . 4/30
Amazing...Enchanting...Enthralling...Awesome...Excellent...Beyond Expectations...(pants... cant find the perfect word to sum it up...its that good honestly believe me :)
Ok First of all, the concept is really amazing and you have written it, moulded it in an exceptional evergreen fiction. I always love fics were Harry is in control (Its kinda very rare...Like Jack Reacher maybe). You know Harry never depends on someone...isn't pitiable waste of breath.
Its tremendously difficult to write a truly sarcastic Harry fic, but you successfully manage that...kudos.
discussionsonpaper chapter 8 . 4/17
This is a brilliant series, I just found it and I really hope you continue it soon! I absolutely love the idea of a Slytherin Harry :D
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 3/15
Ah, well characterized evil Dursleys. Excellent.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 2 . 3/15
Amazing. Good to see an intelligent Harry
The Gift Of Insanity chapter 7 . 2/5
Your description of Harry in the opening A/N sounds a bit like Jim Moriarty or Sherlock Holmes in the BBC show Sherlock!
SituationalExtrovert chapter 8 . 1/31
It is truly a shame you haven't written more of this. It's well written, and I like the way it's skewed; like canon through a funhouse mirror. Emphasis on "fun".
mwinter1 chapter 8 . 1/26
Oh this need way more chapters.
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/23
Reading... lol.
Raven3182 chapter 8 . 1/19
Great story! Well done! Thanks for writing!
kirbyonsteroids chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh dear Lord. Ah'm dying! 10/10, 10/10(slow clap). You've probably been told this, but if you think you could pull off a full story of this, I for one would be interested in reading it. I know it's been done before, but I think you have the potential to do it well. I would caution, though, to not get bogged down in the pacing of the story. It seems, in my eperience of reading slytherinHarry that the novel length stories tend to get strangled by pacing. Just musing, take them as you wish. Wonderful job on this though
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 1/7