Reviews for What Would Slytherin Harry Do?
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 3/15
Ah, well characterized evil Dursleys. Excellent.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 2 . 3/15
Amazing. Good to see an intelligent Harry
The Gift Of Insanity chapter 7 . 2/5
Your description of Harry in the opening A/N sounds a bit like Jim Moriarty or Sherlock Holmes in the BBC show Sherlock!
SituationalExtrovert chapter 8 . 1/31
It is truly a shame you haven't written more of this. It's well written, and I like the way it's skewed; like canon through a funhouse mirror. Emphasis on "fun".
mwinter1 chapter 8 . 1/26
Oh this need way more chapters.
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/23
Reading... lol.
Raven3182 chapter 8 . 1/19
Great story! Well done! Thanks for writing!
kirbyonsteroids chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh dear Lord. Ah'm dying! 10/10, 10/10(slow clap). You've probably been told this, but if you think you could pull off a full story of this, I for one would be interested in reading it. I know it's been done before, but I think you have the potential to do it well. I would caution, though, to not get bogged down in the pacing of the story. It seems, in my eperience of reading slytherinHarry that the novel length stories tend to get strangled by pacing. Just musing, take them as you wish. Wonderful job on this though
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 1/7
Hilarious
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/7
Love it
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 1/3
Canon Harry was a sorry little lad - but likeable.
This one is thinking !
rlchala chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I've heard so much of this fic, a lot about how interesting it was to see how a slytherin!harry would handle a lot of his canon problems, and especially related to this mud fight. I must say that I indeed found it was very interesting to see how this Harry handled stuff. It was less tiring than reading a whole Harry in Slytherin fic, and your take on his choices was enjoyable and enlightening.
And I was really looking forward to reading about the mud match, but doing so, made me abandon this fic. I enjoy the occasional smut, and I whole heartedly enjoy girls fighting in mud. But your description and what Harry did to trick these girls into fighting naked for the whole school disturbed me. He humiliated these girls who are his friends just because he could, and paraded them like pieces of meat, against their wills.
I’m sure the fight was hot, but I simply could not enjoy it, and reading about how the crowd was cheering an act of sexual violence (they were minors coerced into rolling nude in mud), made me stop reading. Maybe you could’ve written it differently? With them doing it without Harry tricking them, and in private? It would probably go against the whole premise of your fic (Harry using his cunning to get whatever he wants), but it would not be as degrading.
I will probably return to this sometime soon. The first chapters were great, and I want to know how Harry deals with the rest of the champions. But it was a very bad chapter for me.
Half an Inch chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Please please update I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Oh my God. Slytherin Harry is HOT. Like wow. I was always a firm supporter of dark/Slytherin harry but This just cememnted my faith. Good job.
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 12/18/2014