Reviews for Ultimate Bloodline
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 5 . 19h ago
contuie
When's chapter 6?

INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
(please send all questions/comments to my 'authors page' that is shown above, for whatever reason I cannot sign in... not sure why)
Something tells me Naruto just unlocked a bloodline

INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
This is truly very interesting; please update soon
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Gosh! DX

Why awesome fanfic like this have to dropped out?!
Rima16 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
baka36411 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i love this story! it is so interesting and i really really really would like it if you continued it! !pretty please? *puppy dog face*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
AWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
YellowFlash67 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Update asap! The story is getting pretty instersting.
kakaatheartfoevs chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
please update? it was a good story, and I wish you would continue. If not, may I take it if you don't have time?
dragonbrother forever chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
great story make the next chaptter fast
Ccebling chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Have the Kyuubi, keep Naruto from dieing from overly using his Kekkei Genkai. The Kyuubi does want to stay alive so he has to make sure Naruto stays alive so the Kyuubi must make it so Naruto won't die from an early age.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 5/5/2011