Reviews for Hurt
XeringSnake chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ahh that whole chapter really does tease you

it was a bit angsty as well

ima gonna read the next one now

Meh chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
Kakashi never whent to go get a beer with Genma haha I was reading discreet and relised that out of no whre
Meh chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
Really great just wow
SickOfPenNames chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
If the next one is as good as these then i can't wait. I also can't wait till i can PM because i would like to talk to you more because you sound like a really nice person.
cherry-s-twin chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
omg, i am officially going to cry... that is soo sad!

aw! and they love each other!

im going to read the next story before i scream XD

Nesha1 chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
You're right, I am surprised. Damn women and our emotions. Had I been in Anko's positin, I probably would've said the same thing.
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I can't wait for Kakashi to come back. I know he's gonna make things interesting.
Shenlong7 chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Well this was inevitable, it was either they part or they get together, and your title said it all. Love between two shinobi is difficult because the life of lovers and shinobi will conflict. Great chapter, great ending.
Shenlong7 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
I liked this chapter more for how the lemon wasn't done for pure smut. It had a deeper meaning of how they don't just need the sex, they need the warmth of each others presence. It is them trying to see where the friend ends and the lover begins.
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Really since Kakashi said that he lost a lot of friends it would mean he's suffering from survivors guilt and may often feel that he'll out last the ones he loves.
Shenlong7 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Well the tub scene seems to be a mixing of the breaking of masks. You can sort of see the breaking of the masks they had disquising their relationship. not really breaking, but cracking.
Shenlong7 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
Well he recovers fast, must be a psychopsilocybin. Anyway it would seem like their relationship will come into conflict of duties.
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Awesome chapter, I love the emotion and the fact that you put her relationship with Kakashi to a light to see if sex was the only thing.
Shenlong7 chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Well that didn't reveal all,but what the hell it's still good.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »