Reviews for Cruxis Child
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
continue
Vesperia Lover chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This is so cute and emotional!

I read all the chapters and hope that you can update soon!

Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
This story is so cute. I hope there will be more soon.
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
update soon
greyangelicdemon chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
ROFLMAO! I haven't laughed this hard or long in weeks, and Lloyd is just too cute! Not to mention that I never imagined Yuan, Mithos, and Kratos together could be so immature.(Kratos especially, and the Grand Cardinals)... And yet, it makes an odd amount of sense. More please, need more laughter! )
MenrowSpirit chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
LMAO. I love this side of Yuan and Mithos's relationship. I think Yuan's cape makes him sexy XD
Golden Arabian Filly chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
awesome story. I kept laughing so hard that it brought tears. lol
MenrowSpirit chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
So that's what happened to the last chosen of regeneration

Uncle Mithos and Uncle Yuan get along so well xD
kratos's appreintice chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
If you can, send me an email about what alls been going on.I'd like to help if I can. And the length of time for the update is up to you. And as I've told you beore, if you want any help, just ask
princespeach chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Don't worry about late updates. As great as fanfiction is, I think we can all understand that it can't come first. It happens to all of us. :)

As for your question... Well, I think my favorite thing about this fic was the humour, and it sounds like it might even be a little easier for you to just try again. Maybe. I don't really know, but I've waited this long for a chapter, I can wait as long as you need.

Whenever I have writers block... I just play the game. It usually helps me with whatever I'm doing. One corny Lloyd speech later and I'm ready to roll! Not exactly useful if your short on time, but that's all I've got.

Hope that helped, or eased your worries a little or something, and looking forward to your next update, whenever that may be.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
more plz
Kairi162 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
I loved it, i read all the chapters up to now, i can't wait for the next one _... for the next chapter i'll to think of something for Lloyd to do -evil grin- I hope u update soon!
Vandenberg chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Cute fic. The way you've portrayed Mithos' was character very... quirky. :D

I LMAO'd when i read “He gets that from me-” You've made Lloyd SO CUTE! So far good job and i hope you update soon.

-Sked-San-san Flings Poo at You!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
oh man this chapter killed me -dies of laughter- i just started KOR and i can sorta tell it wont be as great i already dont like Emil
princespeach chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
God i love this story!

i wish your ooc mithos in your story was in the game. he's hilarious. keep updating! but faster! faster!