Reviews for Dreams and Dragons
DaLadyofSouls chapter 4 . 7/22
This story is good. Is there any more?
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This was an amazing Casey fanfic. You're such a talented writer. 3
Aster Sapphire chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Wow...just WOW. *claps slowly* I LOVE how you potrayed Casey in this story. He just has so much more depth and personality instead of just being a bonehead. You did a great job with the relationship between Casey and Raph. Through this story you had me intriguied, cracking up, tearing up, and anticipant.
NixKat chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Read the whole story its pretty good.
SmileyDJingles chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
You did good. This is one I'll read again one day! I'm glad I didn't find it when you started reading it, but this would SO be worth the wait!
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Dude...this was just the first chapter? This has got to be good!
ScruffyLovin chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Very sweet ending to the story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for completing it after all this time! :D
vacant houses chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
This story has been a delight to follow and I enjoyed your characterizations especially that of Raph and Don. Well done!
ScruffyLovin chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Aww man, the ending of this chapter was so sweet! :) Glad you've updated this story again! Kind of a coincidence, I watched the "Turtles Forever" movie the other day. :P
coli narago chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Oh course Raph would come. No chance he wouldn't.

Anyway, I love this story. It's the perfect pace, and there is plenty of detail.

~Emma
coli narago chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
What a shape to be in. But April will take good care of him. When does Raphael come in?

~Emma
Stormy1x2 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I cannot for the life of me, ever fully explain just how much this chapter made my heart ache, my lip wobble,and my eyes come damn close to overflowing. This is one of the best Casey-centric fics I've ever had the sincere pleasure of reading. There are so few of them out there!

I can't wait for this to be updated!
ScruffyLovin chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Yay, Raph and Casey are back on track. :)
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Oh my goodness! Awesome chappy! And I loved their heart-to-heart, it made me feel all warm and mushy inside... *gag* (That was a joke :P I really did like it :D) Thank you so much for the quick update, I hope they stay alive! Life would be good, lol. Update soon!
ScruffyLovin chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
This was intense and awesome. :) I love Raph and Casey's team ups, even though Casey couldn't do much this round. And, jeeze! Leavin' us hanging like that? What a cliffhanger! Eager for the next chapter. :D