Reviews for When We Meet Again
PixieDoll chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Short and sweet, with a bit of heartache. Just the way I like them. I like this although I'm generally a hardcore Liz/Jack shipper.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Short and sweet. Here's one thing to look at, though: "She cut him to the point" I'd edit that to "She cut to the point" unless you like the mental image of her cutting him. I also noticed a typo on waiting at one spot. As to the meat of it? Yep, I'd say it's spot on.
mynightshining chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh! Excited! Loving it.
BN chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG! You've seen part 3! Wasn't it great? My god. This fiction is perfect it is all the questions I thought of when Will leaves Lizze on that island. Perfect.

I do hope there is a part four to the movie. Did you see the after credits scene?
sweetdreams chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
omg! I am seriously already in love with this story. I just saw the movie yesterday, and I am already dying because I was so sad about their whole situation lol...

please keep this going cause i am very excited to read it!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see where you take this!
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is really good, I hope you consiter contuning it, and updating quick!
JLFEclipse chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Whoa...I was wondering about that...the whole how would Elizabeth handle being married to a man that she could only see once every ten years. And when Captain Barbosa and Jack Sparrow both wanted to discover the water of life...I never did make that connection! Of COURSE there's going to be a fourth movie...there has to be. They can't just leave it the way they did! And of course Elizabeth's going to want the water of life...the temptation's there! She doesn't want to spend a mere couple of days seeing Will stay young as she grows old!

Cheers to this new story, and props on the first chapter. I've read a bunch of your stuff, and have you on my fanfict alert, but have never written a review...Love your stories!
Mellie chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Beautiful and appropriate. I definitely think that's where they should be heading with the fountain of youth, getting Liz the ability to live forever like Will.

Although, I wonder why she just didn't go on the boat with him like his dad did.
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This seems really good! I can't wait to read more! :)