Reviews for Sol Solis Morbus
Nagarox1234 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very well done, I love this series of one-shots! They're all so well written :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah, this series. About time I read it again. And this story is a nice surprise. I love Alucard being protective. I hope there's still a bit of that left in the far future. Pity any vampire or other attacking D in his reach!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Again a wonderful job
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Love it.
RogueAngel82 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Omg you broke me... I was never an Integra/Alucard shipper, but I do enjoy a good crossover. This world you’ve created with VHD and Hellsing just, works. You have managed to tie in everything to make this a successful crossover, right from the existents of the FREAKS, to the state of the world in VHD.

I’m actually enjoying the Integra/Alucard storyline, and I’m loving the D/Seras one. Going to be keeping an eye out to see what else comes out from this world of yours, hopefully I want have to wait to long.
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Normally, I don't like stories where a mian character (especially one like Integra) has a child, but I loved this one! I first read another of your stories on and came here to find more. I'm glad I did! This was very well-written and believable (for me, at least)! Great work!
Hemamal chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great story! I love how both Integra and Alucard are completely overprotected of D. I always thought that one would be more layed back than the other.
Kitala chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wonderful story! I love the overprotective Integra and the Mommy's Boy Damien. I just want to squeeze him. In an affectionate way XD
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
the end was so cute...asking blood type! and no i don't think anyone would dare attack alucard's son!
MegFallow chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw, I love these stories, you bring a different side to Alucard and Integra that few ever see yet you do a good job that still leaving them IC.

Please make more...D is such a little cutsy!