Reviews for Clockwise
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aw...that was sweet and sad. I like it.
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
Akira Matakure chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw... How sad. For Orochimaru to kiss her under the fireworks and completly ignore her the next day... Damn the bastard, Damn him.
ying-yang chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this is so cool i realy like your writing style
DarkOrochimaruBlood chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I luv Orochimaru...but I HATE Tsunade!
mouseter chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
"And that had been the worst betrayal of all."

Great closing! Just like Orochimaru to initiate the contact and act like a jerk the next morning! Great fic!
niver chapter 1 . 5/28/2007