Reviews for Puppets
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
XD Loved it!
Moonlesscat chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
DYlogger, that is rude and inappropriate. I live in America and we do get told. And BTW I am 12 so you are so dead once I show your review to my family because they are black belt karate and I am stronger than I look. :p
Moonlesscat chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I live in America and we get told about the 'thing' when we're 12-13 or whenever our parents feel like it.
demonchildrenwalktheearth chapter 1 . 12/13/2011

i luv'd da story! i want to know how she explained it!

i twas never given 'that talk' i picked things up from my bros and friends then filled in the blanks with fanfic [ku ku ku ku ku...],commen sense and easedropping.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Lol that was another one of the funniest stories evar!
DYlogger chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I don't know about America either, but I'm willing to bet that they don't get told. They pick up by themselves. Dirty bastards!

Honestly, I don't see the point of the talk. I learned WAY before I got the 'talk'.
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hahahhahahahahhaahahahah phew so wheeze funny my sides hurt from laughing so much
VampireSquid chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
The funny thing is that what Aqualad probably picked up on his own was about a girl fish swimming by and leaving eggs, a male fish swimming by to fertilize them and the eggs hatching later. Or perhaps seahorses, or another, far more amusing ritual of a certain sea dwelling creature, that fights over who gets pregnant, and attempts to stab it's partner with it's male reproductive organs. The loser gets pregnant and the winner tries his luck at another duel. I can imagine the conversation..."I thought he was supposed to stab her with it!""No, what on Earth gave you that idea, no he's gotta...""Ew. I like their way better. Better yet, cellular division." I am a twisted kid, who knows far more than she should about marine reproduction. Thanks for making me realize it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hahah, awesome one-shot!
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yeah, kids get told over the course of fifth and sixth grade here in the states. At least, kids in my school do, so you got the number pretty close. Cute drabble, keep it up!
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ha, that's good. I really liked it. Your stories are awesome! WRITE! WRITE! AND WRITE SOME MORE!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*bursts out laughing* Wonderful! That was hilarious!
Whil-o-whisp chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
OMG! this rocked so hard! lol, puppets. they always scared me. i want to know what flash said... lol. continue! tell us what bumblebee told poor mas y menos. lol, poor por kid flash... i can't get over that. wonderfully written and i love you making aqualad innocent.
Dancing through the Storm chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
in america you get told when your parents get up the courage to tell you, or when you get on the internet, whichever comes first :P

i liked aqualad never having the talk

very nice
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh. Chinese people don't usually give their kids 'the talk'. I think's it's because if they had their way, by the time we make babies we would be married already and know , whatever, I knew about this when I was around 10 from science, and stuff. 'The talk' is just a western thing, I guess