Reviews for Insomnia
earthluva chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This ... is so utterly amazing I barely have words for it 0.o The language, the descriptions, metophors, all of that ... you use it like a pro, and I just know I'm going to be thinking about this story for ages now!

I'm going to check out the rest of your stuff based purely on this XD
Nike Athena chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Thank you for writing this- I've been looking all over this damned site trying to find SOMETHING that made sense when it came to Ryo and the Thief King. I like Ryo's final, resigned response (which I view as the whole fic) to the Spirit. And I can definitely see the Spirit muttering to keep himself awake. So, really, thank you; your little fic came as a breath of fresh air as a respite from mediocrity.

Isn't it a pity the better fics are the least reviewed?
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*sobs* ry-chan so poor thing!

...baku-kun poor thing too...
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
(smiles and sighs) Doesnt everyone dread the upcoming event of sleeping? Or is it just fear? Perfectly done with a twist most of us have yet to realized.

Random Muse: (Though it looks a lot like Bakura) WTF is with you and being depressed?

(sigh) I dont know...i need my happy pills (actually, they're my ADD pills, but I find that they calm me down (like expresso...they TAKE THE EDGE OFF))
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Methinks you have a little too much time to yourself.

This was very, very well written, and I enjoyed it. I had no idea I liked angsty stuff like this, and I can't get enough of it! Keep writing, Shadow, this was great.
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
HI Shadow,

This proverb in Ryou's words"Down righ scarry" I liked it alot though and is a very good one shot.

I like the end sentance-Death would be preferable to this.

I would place this just before the Ancient time line where Ryou tries to go to a church to clear his head and his yami takes over and starts things off.

You know what I mean. This is well written and thanks for posting it. Keep up the excellent writting. Darlene.