Reviews for Kitty's Got A Leash
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Had this same idea for my current story, but oh well will think of something else. :))
Amu and Ichigo chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
You're simply an amazing author!I absolutly love all your stories!YOU ROCK TH WORLDD,NYA! ;3
MistressRiruko chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
I loved this story! You should make a sequel,which I look forward to(if u write one) Though I'd liked to have known the rest of the mews' reactions and what happened Taruto. Anyway, great work!
Critique chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
"He's my… Kish-chan…" This should be Kish-kun not Kish-chan. Chan is given to children and girlfriends.
Critique chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Ichigo seems a bit out of charater near the end, shes not the type to play a guy and shes not quite ditzy enough. You have almost got her, but youre not there yet. As for Kish, nice job, you nailed him. I'm shocked, normally only one of them is in character, if anyones in charather at all! Keep it up!
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
What about the Mews? How will they react to Ichigo loving Kish for real...?
Kashmire chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I LOVED IT! But you should make a 2 one to this! ;)
Kyoko chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
If so much y not just go into the nothingness? If I hated the guy thats what i would do.
drenlover chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Good chapter anyway what does iie mean
Lolly chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Awesome story!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
yay i loved it :D
Reai chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this is good so far i can't whait to see how kish uses the comads eseshaly hud and sit.

i bet ichigo wont be happy whith him but what can she do if he gets that necklace on her
foreveramuto98 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
aw loved it and thank god i have been loking for a good chapter story with tokyo mew mew they are all one chapter and it's annoying i want long chapters like this one thanx again and just to rmind you this was a really good story
The Black Wizard Zeref chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
hay if she get's together with kish then is'nt she cheating on amayama-kun? and what do the mews think about the new cupple? and thats only two questions that still need to be awnsered there's over 597 questions that still need to be awnsered!
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
wow dude that was awesome!