Reviews for Itchy Tights
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
It is definitely cute& fluffy:-)
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
LOL this was hilarious!
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
So wait, if it was Princess Booth, why is he still in tights? Or is it Knight Booth saved by princess Brennan?

I love Hodgins getting all paranoid about Zack being a better kisser LOL
makd chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hilarious!
allymcnally chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
LMAO...brilliant!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
no such thing as too much sugar... I think.

that was awsome. I'm going back and reading all of your stuff, and this is fave so far.
hollie chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
HAHAHAAHHAHAHA.

this made me laugh so much. thank you. you're godly D
mag31 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Funny oneshot I laughed a lot, and Booth being the damsel in distress... Well I didn't see it coming ;)
moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
AH that is so funny! I really love it (but y no kiss :() o well still really funny!

TT,

Moony
siapom chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Thank you for entering the May Cullen's Bullpen

Challenge. We, the May judges, appreciate your time,

talent and imagination. Good luck, and I look foward to seeing your entry next month!

- siapom
squinter chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You know... after reading that... I have an intense craving for some pie. I wonder why? :) It was cute but it would have been even cuter if they had kissed. I love this line: “Just look at you, Booth. You’re still an ass,” Brennan retorted, a smile playing around her lips. I don't know why but I started laughing hysterically when I read that... maybe I'm the one who's had too much sugar...

squinter
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow, i loved that! It was just so sweet! Seriously, I'm saving this to my favs Niah!
bandbforever chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
OMG Niah! This is hilarious. Now I know what the hell you were talking about in the IHBFC. I got kinda confused but now I get what you were on about. I am sitting here laughing so much after reading this. You should write more stories while you are on a sugar high. :D
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Gawd...how I would LOVE to see that play.

“I laughed so hard when you were squealing ‘I need a hero’!”

LOL!

W
avevale chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ich muss eigentlich Deutch lernen.. But well, *shurgs too* Who cares D You writing is way more fun! D What to tell.. You're right, it isn't your best piece.. But it sure is one hell of a story, definately one worth to read (like all your writing is, dûh)! I hope you win the CPBC, you deserve it! Booth in tights.. hm x Addy :-)