Reviews for Shipwrecked
HyenaYu chapter 9 . 8/21
Awwww 3 I love your stories. It's really heart-felt. I don't know where you draw these emotions from, but it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Yay, that's all I want to say.
PrincessRaena SS chapter 9 . 8/20
Yay! I love it all! Thank you and please write the last chapter soon! The closure is required and the sense of happiness is all-encompassing at this point )))
sodasgirl1 chapter 9 . 8/19
Can't wait for the epilogue
Nancy67 chapter 9 . 8/19
That was sweet he was able to let his guard down and tell her his feelings.
Hello, i am french. Your story is very interesting. i am waiting the next chapters. good luck
tryntee13 chapter 8 . 7/24
Such a good chapter. I love them together. Great job and happy for the update!
HyenaYu chapter 8 . 7/23
You know, I could swear to you right now that when I saw an update, saying that "Shipwrecked" has been updated, I was SO jubilant.
This story is, an absolute legend, and I actually want this to happen in the manga or anime (or something!) It's just THAT magical to me.
I am a little loath seeing this little story coming to an end, but, you know, good things always end.
I really hope things will be okay...
Thank you for your magical writing and I look forward to seeing the next chapter too!
No rush needed. I can wait. :D
Take care! :)
~Hyena Yu~
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 7/23
I hope mamoru's father wakes up from the coma ok. Are mamoru and usagi going to stay together once they reach land? I hope so after everything they went threw.
jupiter2005 chapter 7 . 7/4
I hope that when they are saved that they can still be together and not end up being apart again like before the island. keep up the good work.
sodasgirl1 chapter 7 . 3/16
Can't wait to see what happens or what's in store for the new lovebirds once off the island
HyenaYu chapter 7 . 3/10
AHHHH YEAHHHH!

Thank you for updating! I was real excited for this one and is crying tears of joy just seeing that u have updated.

ARIGATO!

~Hyena Yu
Syulai chapter 7 . 3/10
Yay, that are finally together!
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 3/9
Finally an update. :) So I hope they are found now.
HyenaYu chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Aww, please do update this one. I understand that you need to work and sometimes time isn't on your side, but this story is so good that I feel like I might die if you don't update it. :D
HyenaYu chapter 4 . 12/9/2015