Reviews for Dimensional Gender Bender
Justin Wolf chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
When will Razor learn.
Great story I would love to see Fire and Ice end up in Tbone and Razors demention
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
I have to say this one thing, I would love to see a sequal where the girls end up in the guy's dimension. That would be so funny. This is one of my personal favorite SWAT Kats fics, I've read it more than once, and i believe I could read it over and over and laugh every time. It just doesn't get old.

Thanks for putting this one out here.

Bishieluv chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
It's short, simple, interesting, and I won't mind if it became a real episode. Love to see a female version of Feral, the Mayor, and Br. Briggs. XP
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Sigh-h-h! You did the impossible - make female SWAT Kats who aren't Mary sues and without cliches! It's great to see the two sets of SKs working together and being, well,SWAT Kats - that is, with both sets possessing the trademark camaraderie, down-to-earthness, tolerance and compassion. I especially like the females letting the toms into their hangar because "they are, well, us"! The way 'our' SKs hng back because it's "their turf" showed great restraiunt and maturity, I thought. The names - Jinx and Cleo - and the callsigns, Fire and Ice, are perfect and fit right in with the canon. An episode I'd have liked to see! (And of course, Chance getting a few stripes and then being comforted by Jake. Rarr!)
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I really loved it! I'll finish it later!
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Oh,you like hurting Chance don't ,this is the second time you had Chance whipped by a villan.I like it.I know this story has a sequel already,but I would like to see one where Fire and Ice find themselves in the guy's world.
Aoi Rayne chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful story, I couldn't stop reading it. Everyone's actions and mannerism are perfect and perfectly portrayed in their counterparts.

I also want to thank you for commenting on my story, you helped me out alot. I should have chapt.4 up soon, please let me know what you think of it.
GeekGirl2 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Wow, this fic is totally whacked. :D :D

I love it :D :D

I was laughing all the way through it, for certain. Great stuff :)

There any other AU stories with Fire and Ice, or was this a one shot? :D
AkaneKitty chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Very funny! I've always thought about writing a AU about a switch-gender world of the SWAT Kats, but never got around to it. Maybe someday soon. Good work!
Nightshroud chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
Good story! It's so weird thinking of the characters switched. Hahaha all I could think about was Commander Feral as a cross dresser. Lol and Dark Kat was pretty *ahem* unorthodox with poor Chance. Screw the foreplay, let's get to the whipping! Anyway, nice job with the story. _
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Nice. Well executed.
Razorslove chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Chance is butt naked. OMG I liked it was funny. Poor chance he gets whipped. Poor boy I feels sorry for him. LOL
Mistress Dizzy chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
*cracks up* I had the same idea a long time ago, but never wrote the fic. _ Still hilarious, though. I'm eager to see your male version of Callie- and perhaps a big bad lady villian?
RPM Shadow chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
I like it so far.
Station Square Guardian chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
So cool... I love it. I already had thought in writing something similar to your story, but I never had the time to do it. Keep it up, and one more thing, check out my SWAT Kats story, "Swat Kats: Cold War", my adaptation of the unfinished episode of the series, and give me your opinion about it.