Reviews for First and Last
I LOVE IT!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
nice story ;)
Amrun chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I like this. There's not much content to comment on, but the style fits the piece.
naash chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I hope you won that contest cause it was really good
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
wow that kinda sucks having to fight on your wedding nicely written _
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was so good! Neji and Tenten work so well together, both romantically and shinobi-ly, and you made such a great story out of it. And one would almost picture their honeymoon taking place on a battlefield. It's just the kind of people they are. Great story!
engr4t300 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
so...beautiful...XD haha going emo ther...o.O
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Your story is one of the most sweetest NejiTen story ever. I really liked it. hope you win that contest you really deserve it.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was beautiful and very fitting for the two. Nicely done.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
LOVE it! AWESOMENESS! What more is there to say?

~Dreaming101
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very Nice
Amatyultare256 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think what I like most about this story is that for once, the whole ninja-career thing is not portrayed as some kind of curse for romantic relationships. Here, not only do Neji and Tenten accept their duties, but it's part of how they relate to each other and why they love each other. Maybe it's just what I've read, but stories involving the characters actually ENJOYING being shinobi, as opposed to it ruining their lives, seem fairly rare.

Anyway, I'm going to echo previous reviewers and say, Amazing job with your characterizations. Equally great job at working description into your narrative.

Here's my attempt at concrit: watch out for sentence fragments-I can understand wanting to use them for effect, but they can be annoying...Yup, that's all I've got. Really, very well done.
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Great job on portraying Neji and TenTen
Sakyh chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I LOVE THIS FIC! Despite its shortness, I love the meaning it carries across, and how the title connects so well. Great job with this, and I vow that one day, I'll become a great writer like you ~~

~Xia Tian
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
*claps teary eyed* Bravo! *sniff* You're imagery just kills me, this is so beautifully written you MUST be proud of this piece.

KSM