Reviews for Battle Theater
shadowzahejihoggu chapter 1 . 4/28/2009

my matchup is duel of the eternal swordsmen perfected.

Lloyd irving Aurion with kusanagi blades and max armour versus Cress Albane with Excalibur or gungnir and max armor.

Lloyd hero of Symphonia twin swordsman technical fighter at best high speed high power and high defense. Power moves beast chains, Falcon crest, rising flcon,and sword rains.

Cress weapon sword axe lance sheild. stand alone character high offense near impenatrable defense kinda slow. spoecailty sword combos Distortion blades chaos blade, and lunge.
Hamsta King chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
The Hamsta King

"His mother was an angel fallen for another angel of death,Because the gods would not be happy with this his mother turned him into a hamster and herself into a puppy and they both hid on earth with the humans,But when the portal to the shadow realm the truth behind the little hamster came out and he must protect the humans from finding out the truth of what is truthly beyond this world,while looking for his mother"

"Shadows" can sink into the shadows and control the shadows like garra(naruto) can control sand

"Portal" can make a portal to shadow realm

"Transform" can go hamster lol

"Gust" can use wings to make tornados and stuff

"Shadow crown" or "Shadow prison" makes a cage of darkness
issac chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Name of Character: issac

Weapon: katana

Short and Brief Background Info: forced to run away from his dying village issac has vowed to become the best fighter in the world

Abilities: controls aura (3 different types) normal,council of judgement and, demon
HamsterKing from TNR chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Do Hamsta King vs someone!

!hamsta king can control shadows and also has wings and support of hamsters all over the world
Hamsta King chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Awesome XD
kratos's appreintice chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
aw, i was hoping sheena would win. i actually thought she would win. lets see, a fighter. hmm... i can fight, in fact i love to so why not.

Name: Appreitice

Weapon: fist and feet, mainly feet.

Abilities: Well, I've got good phsical strength.(as in pick up a person my size and throw them across the room strong)ive also got speed, and im accurate at hitting pressure points when im fighting. i also know how to kill someone using 4 pokes and a palm trust. and if i could use magic, itd be pyro with a little healing.

good job on the fight fishie.
Galvanov chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Dude! when I read "War God Kratos Aurion" I almost read "God of War"- Kratos the fallen god... it's a match with this bloodthirsty bastard possible :D?
Jenova Remnant chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
hehe, I have to say, reading the battles is alot more fun then writing them to a point. anyways, here's my next combatant!

Neku (Pkmn Trainer)

Pkmn team: Alakazam-Pychic, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

Swampert-Ice Beam, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Muddy Water

Blaziken- Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Slash, Bravebird

Crobat- Fly, Poison Fang, Dark Pulse, X Scissor

Salamence-Dragon Claw, Crunch, Flamethrower, Zen Headbutt

Jolteon- Rain Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Double Kick
Battle Theater chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I have to say, Fishie, that was an impressive battle. Though I would have thought that Sheena would have won. Either way, it was a good battle. Now for my next entrant...

Hm... ...why not?

Name: Son Goku

Weapon: Body

Abilities: Mixed Martial arts combined with the manipulation of Chi(or Ki)

Background: After the Cell games, just after he attained Super Saiyan Level Two, Goku was asked by King Kai if he wanted to fight in a Battle Theater. Goku of course only needed to hear the word "battle" to be sold on the idea. Thus, Son Goku has come to enter Battle Theater.

There, that should do it.

~I.K.A. Valian
CO Raven chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Nice to know this is still alive.
CO Raven chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
I know this has been sitting idle for about three months, but I really hope this doesn't die.
kratos's appreintice chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
okay, my question was answered heres to hopes that sheena wins
kratos's appreintice chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
how about tsunade fights? you should know stuff about her.
kratos's appreintice chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
i likey the violence
kratos's appreintice chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
i like gir, his name is close to the catchphrase i got when i was 6, gr. gotta say it was a good fight, but cant think of noone else to fight
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »