Reviews for Sanctuary
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMG u rock! I loved this story so much...words cant describe how good it was!
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
EEP! That makes me so happy! w
Angelsca20 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw... Emmett is so romance. Please write one on their wedding.
Citrine chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw! This was So CUTE! Amazing job, I loved it!
chica-chilena chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh gosh, I loved it! I hadn't seen a Rosalie/Emmett fanfic before, therefore I'm glad that the only one I've seen is so good. I love how you write, update soon, ok? :D
Ravengirl23lex chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Nice story)
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aww that was cute. great job.
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Ohh my goodness. That is so sweet and I think most people underestimate Rosalie and Emmett's relationship but this was incredible. Emmett is such a sweetheart.
TwilightsVampyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
ooh! ::swoons:: that was SO good you guys! i was just on the lex and Cocoa recommended this. it really was amazing! so romantic...and very beautifully written.

heads up im putting it on my C2! excellent job!

the secret hopeless romantic,

twilightsvampyre (or just sasha)
kitkatkat chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very good. Very good, indeed. I'll admit I've never thought much about the history of Rosalie and Emmett, but after reading this, I think I'll have to read a lot more of those fanfics. You did a great job on this, you should be very proud.

Emo VP chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Awe! It’s one of those stories where you want to just leave and go find some hot, emo boy to fall in love with (and if he happens to be a Vampire willing to save you from being eaten by an irritable grizzly, then that’s just a major plus!). It was so romantic, I love that side of Emmett and Rosalie. I hope there is more!
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, how cute.
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This story is SWOONTASTIC! I love it. I love the Softness of Rosalie and the excitement of the occasion. Marvelous! I can't wait for more!
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw! so sweet!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
In your title, you forgot the 'n' in 'Sanctuary', although you spelled it right in the chapter itself.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3