Reviews for Wayward Son
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Heh, your Dean and Delilah interactions remind me a bit like Vegeta and Bulma's. Especially the " fight" parts:D
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
This is perfect. I recently started watching Supernatural and it is now my favorite show. I saw your newest story about Cass and Meg, came to your profile, saw all your newly uploaded Supernatural fics and went berserk. Hell, I'm happy:D
LS chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
I really really hope you will finish this story. It is enthralling, it needs a conclusion! Please! Also, Synchronicity, please don't leave that one undone. You are a terrific writer, thank you.
asdfjkl chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
damn it. i really wish you'd update on this, especially since you still haven't fixed sam and dean's relationship. so you can't just leave it. you've gota come back. and at least fix them. 'cause to be honest, i don't like lilah very much.

still, come back!
sunnyjunedays chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
Hi, Wow, an intense, amazing, briliant chapter. Dean and Lilah really do have something strong between them, it's great to read because usually we get to see Dean as the 'love em and leave em' type of guy. Not too sure of Sammy at the moment. Am i missing something?

Anyway, loved this chapter and i have to say you really do have a superb story here, love it.

Looking forward to the next update. x
Pikouaencore chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
YEH ! Yehyehyehyehyeh ! *happy dance, happy dance, happy dance !* *clapping hands!* I'm so glad to get to read another chapter ! I was hoping for one... And here it is ! Glad to know what's going on now, I was wondering what Sam was gonna do. But now we know (and congrats, by the way, on how everything fell into place, I was wondering, re-reading your fic, what had been done to deal with that) ! But you started just as many questions with this chapter, so now I gotta know some more ! Hope you get to update soon... And watch out, Sam, you can't let yourself get all dark like that... could be dangerous for you and Dean... Anyway, can't wait for the next part !
sunnyjunedays chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
Hi, It's incredibly sad but understandable that Sam resents spending the last few months of Dean's life sharing him with Lilah.

Wow, Sam's dream, that was something else, Madison passing the message onto him, breaking the rules as she did so.

Maybe Dean could be saved huh?

I loved this chapter, and as you know, i hope, i love this story, so it was a lovely surprise to see this in my inbox today.

I'm so glad you haven't given up on it.

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you can. x
Scriptive chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
Man, Update soon :D

you have me hooked!
Scriptive chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
I really enjoy this story.

You've created a likable woman character that is "riding along" with the Winchester.

I love how you portray Dean of not really knowing what to do with a woman that isn't a one night stand. It's so true how Dean never really had a "healthy" female relationship with no mother or sister.

Amazing job once again.
Redpanda14 chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
Yet Again Another Amazing Chapter...This Is Like The 3'rd Time Ive said this lol Anyway Great Work better then any superntual story i could ever write
Alys chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
WOW! I had never seen this one before and I read it start to finish in one swoop! AWSOME! I really hope you update soon!
Spooky-Girl chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
Wow... where to start? I don't usually go for stories in this category that involve romance or the strong presence of new main characters. But damn, you did a good job of reeling me in! I actually like Lilah (so please don't kill her off!), and the plot is intriguing. Poor Sam really will do anything to save his brother, huh? The characters are all very well written, and so is the story in general. There's a lot of fics bouncing around that aren't even gramatically correct a third of the time, so I'm always happy to see one that's well written! I'm interested in seeing where this goes, so please update soon!

Sorry for the length, but I hope it makes up for not reviewing every chapter. I just stumbled across this and blew through it. Talk about holding my attention!
sunnyjunedays chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
Hi Great to see this updated even though you're killing me with Dean's torment and although i can hardly believe it i'm actually glad he has Lilah with him and now of course Sam.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
ukfan101 chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
wow..a lot of powerful emotion...poor Dean...great chapter...great story
sunnyjunedays chapter 13 . 4/24/2008
Hi, Oh my, Lilah's really fallen for Dean hasn't she, (but then who wouldn't). Loved this chapter, i nearly missed it as there's another story with the same title.

Dean's quick reaction to the attack and his protectivness towards Lilah is just so absolutely Dean.

Great to see this chapter, looking forward to more soon. x
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »