Reviews for In The Middle of Nowhere
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
A great story. Very well written.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
What is it with men and asking directions? That is a question that women ask each other for centuries. I don't think we'll ever find out...
Neha chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very sweet and realistic. :)

Keep those stories coming.
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Yeah, was is it with with most men with asking for directions? My dad is like that too.

:) Enjoyed the story! :)
Vampires-Rock4eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was so funny! I was laughing the entire time.
Daedalos chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh, my. That must have been one of the funniest things i've read in a while! Thank you! Great job, and God Bless!

-chris
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, this is absolutely adorable! I can totally see this happening. It is really in character, to tell you the truth. I loved it!
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*laughing* oh that was good lolz...I found your list of stories intriguing and decided to browse thru them lolz~ama
musically inclined chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
HAHAHAHAHA. I loved it!

Musically Inclined
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
DISCLAIMER:I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! that was EXTREMELY CUTE! i noticed the endings in all your stories are the best part...in Skinny too. i DEFINATLY love this one!
Edward-is-hunky chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
lol
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OMG, that was hilarious! I knew what was going to happen the minute I saw "yellow sports car". I was laughing so hard...which earned me many strange looks from my parents...but still, it was funny. Good job!
Me chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was good. and totally true!
Ell Michelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I decided to read the one-shots, and right now I'm cracking up. Half of it is the story, the other half is the fact that this one-shot still has more reviews than On My Own. I have decided something else. I'm giving up on trying to figure out the whole review thing. Have a nice day!

P.S. I love that last line!
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Haha, this one was funny! And original - I LIKE original!