Reviews for Seven Years with No Edward
Miss Pink 001 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
please update on chapter 4!
Jdesouza chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Ummm was Edward and Bella suppose to get togethr ?
Miss Pink 001 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
this story is so good! how will jacob react? what will carlisle say, he has already warned edward! will bella get back with him and be with him for eternity?

please update!

MiSS PINK 001 X

PS, CAN YOU READ SOME OF MY STORIES IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND ALSO

MERRY CHRISTMAS X
Heidi-foxy chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I like this story i think its really good
EdwardCullen'sButterfly24 chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
omg i hate cliff hangers but i love this story i gotta hand it to yah it really good keep writing
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I love it
AriesFireQn chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
edward is selfish and bella should have moved her, instead of stringing jake along.
Mir chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I like the story and i feel sorry for Jake. Edward was a bit out of character although the ending was cute but could do with more detail and also spelling needs a bit of work
MusicRises chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY IS AHH-MAZING! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I am in LOVE with your story!
MissMusicLover chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
nice we wait like about 1 year.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Urrg, why? Edward is an insensitive jerk. Jacab is sweet? Why ccan't someone make him hapy with Bella?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love the Bella Jacob pairing! Please don't let Edward ruin it!
blank123 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Please, please update

It was awesome, i loved it, i felt so bad for bella though when jake asked her to marry him

Im just glad they found each other (:

Update please!
bornagoof chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
wow so he broked his promise to make sure bell awas okay cause he thought she was gonna die. BTW I totally saw this coming and by that I mean them meeting at the park well i know I was supposed to but I like how that happens!
bornagoof chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
ahh it is his fault Carlisle makes a very clear point. But if he only knew that...