Reviews for Something After Practice
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was a really great story I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really liked it - cute pairing and story. :)
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
erm, you know the sole fact that you misspelled Konohamaru's name is even worse in pwp story..
forgotten666 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA! loved it i love any parings with naru but i personally think kononaru or narukono is sooooo adorable loved it and write more u are a very good writer ) dont let haters bring ya down, just ignore then they aint worth ur time ) just wanted 2 say again amazing story[:
Sara Beara Pumpkin chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww that was so beautiful :)
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my gosh! So kawaii. I love it. Kon/Naru. Sexy! Good job.
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was SOOOOOO cute :3 I love this story and I look forward to reading more of your stories! Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR! .
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Sweeet!

That was awesome!

At first I'm just randomly search fic with Naruto pairing with other than Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, or Kakashi. Not that I hate them. It's just boring, you know? And I was really really random that once I was reading with pairing Naruto x Orochimaru! *snicker* But then I suddenly remember konohamaru and BANG! I came across with your awesomely fic! Please write more NaruKono! Please...? *puppy eyes*

Oh! And to UzumakiHinata1234, you know what? Just go to Hell! You just don't flame a fic just because they are yaoi/yuri. And don't start speaking about what is writed in bible. I myself is a moslem and my religion is banish same sex relationship, but hey, this is a f*cking fanfic if you're clever enough to know. Che.. And you're a coward you know that? Once again, just fucking ROT in HELL!

*sigh* well I have to end my ranting. I'm just angry for people that flame other fic just because they hate yaoi or whatever. By the way, please... Please write more...
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was such an unusual pairing for me that I might not have found it in a filter nor would I normal have read it but when I saw it on your profile I trusted your skills and talents to make it work well and indeed you did.

You have such a good grasp of the emotions needed to make a good love story. Keep up the good work.
PervertPrince chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I've been dying to write a NaruKono story for ages and this only inspires me to do it more!

And it's a disgrace for Uzumaki Hinata1234 to use sweet little Hinata's name in his/her username! She'd never say things like that!

And I've also got an Anon like that who seems to have some sort of thing against me. Not quite sure what I did to make him angry 0-o
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
awesome make another
Wish Porter chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved it! the characters were so realistic and the story was so well written! The only problem i have with it is Konohamaru's cold. Can you even get that sick from being in the rain for a few minutes? Besides that, it was great!
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ahh that was such a sweet fanfic! I never really thought as these two together before and then I randomly decided to do a search with Naruto and all other characters and this one caught my eye! It was really well done and it kept my interest! It was sooooo sweet! Good job
unsweetened-me chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Yay! I always wanted to read a Naruoto/Konohamaru fic, so I was really happy to have found this! Will you write a fluff for this pairing? (I mean no lemons... I kinda skipped that a little...) :) Thanks for having the guts to write this and don't let UzumakiHinata1234 or whoever bring you down!