Reviews for Parental Guidance
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
it's really interestingand I would like to read a second chapter.

From what I read though, I don't think he killed him. After all the intent is important and somehow I doubt a 13 year old even in rage could get to that point Harry sounded resigned at the last sentence.

Good one-shot though!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Harry's not a murderer. The spell probably doesn't work. He'd have to mean it. Well, maybe he does because he hates Sirius. Ah! Poor Sirius! Poor Remus, too! Filled with the hope that he'd finally learn the truth only to find out that Harry's a murderer and the one person who could tell him what really happened is dead! I'm crying now! This story should have a sequel or a chappie two. Oh... this is a sad story...
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hi! I like the idea... I always wondered what would have happened if Harry had killed Sirius back then... So, thanks for writing this!

Kathleen
Erurawien chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hm, good story so far(though that might change if Sirius dies).

Sirius wouldn't die of that though. You need hate for it to work. Which Harry deep down doesn't have; I think. Just like Bellatrix with the Cruciatus in the DoM, probably wont do anything. Right? 'Cause Sirius can't die. Hurry up with that chapter so we can know!

Gonna Be Very Mad If Sirius Gets Killed Off,

Emmy OD
shannen chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wow plz fifnish soon i want 2 c if he lives or not
Laughing chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh man. I bet Harry really said it, but didn't have enough hate for it to work. You have to mean it when you cast Unforgivables, right? Well, I bet there was a part of Harry that wanted to forgive Sirius-that wanted there to be another explanation, and so it didn't work. It would give Harry something to feel incredibly guilty for afterwards too.
Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
wow. that was suspenceful! I'm not sure Harry would have been able to pull off the Killing curse...he couldn't Crucio Bellatrix in the OotP, so my mind rests in peace :D!

Brilliant story!