Reviews for Name Game
alluredmasquerade chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'm not quiet sure hot to put into words the marvelousness of what I've just read.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Bloody amazing!
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
oh my so beautiful
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
beautiful. even though part of me wishes it was longer, the shortness of each section is good, and it encapsulates everything well.
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is an unbelievably beautiful story!
x r0mantica chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow.

Words cannot describe how much I absolutely love this fic.

It is so perfect in so many ways!

Absolutely beautiful, great writing!
kate chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
great story!

very original and a little bit sad!

confusing at times which i had to go back to reread
KayleeG chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I probably commented on this story on LJ. But I just read it again. It is so well done. You manage to capture so much emotion in these little snippets. I really enjoyed it.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Cried. Pretty. Extremely pretty. Exquisitely sad. Liked the bit about her water breaking all over Barbossa. _
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I heart the ending
CatsOnMars chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow. Amazing. I love how instead of completely disregarding the way AWE ends which everybody is whining about, you made it into something beautiful. Elizabeth is still a strong woman but you show a lovely soft side of her with her motherhood. And she truly loves both men, but the one you would least expect to actually be there for her ends up being the only one who can be. I love it.

As another reviewer said, though, I definitely wish I understood the meaning of the title and her son's name more.
Madamx28 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Simply beautiful! J/E will live on, regardless of what is up on that movie screen. We know how the story really ends.
Will Ridley chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This is beautiful, and I love it, but I feel stupid because I can't figure out the whole name thing and REALLY want it explained.
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Beautiful. Just as I'd have imagined it, but using prettier words. *laugh* The only thing I'm confused about is how Nathanial died. *perfectcrime*
EvilKath chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great, I loved it. Sad and beautiful. And I totally agree with your thoughts about Lizzie and her situation. I think it would be selfish of Will to think she should wait for him and be alone, with no support.