Reviews for No One Knows
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/26
(pouty face) somehow, I wish this had at one point bitten Harry in the butt because, with the way you wrote it, I really feel sorry for Ron.
hueiw chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Well, it's fitting, isnt it? After all, in my opinion, no Weasley deserves Harry. Imagine poor Harry being subjected to them 24/7!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was amazing.
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Really liked this, it was short, but really good.
Electriclady chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow, I *loved* this. Snarry is by all means my OTP and the way you painted the relationship in so few words... well it was wonderful, and even tho RW/HP usually makes me turn tail and run, you just wrote it so well! Gah, I'm babbling! Regardless, awesome piece.

KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
*cocks head to the left and blinks* never thought of it this way...that was a very condensed version of a plot that could last for chapters and chapters...yet I think it was more powerful written in this shortened version
Topsy Kretts chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
sad and...unique? lol
JelliOs chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Okay first off don't listen to udontknowme. S/he is hiding behind the security of an anon review, knowing that you can't get to them in anyway shape or form. I find anon reviewers like them relatively stupid.

Anyways, I've never been a fan of Snarry. I've always thought it was stupid and would have rather them be with someone closer to their own age, but I've got to say that I love this story. Ron is rather smitten, and I can see him hurting every time he comes near Harry. It's kind of sad that the friendship broke apart though, but I can see that happening too. Great story, I give it two thumbs up!
louloubella chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i love this! i giggled for ages and it is wonderfully written.
Kaytee chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
so cute.. i loved it.
udontknowme chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
What the fuck were you thinking?