Reviews for What I Should've Said
MetallicGirl chapter 1 . 1/15
Mostly good, except I can't see Harry getting that angry with Sirius. In the books, Sirius is pretty much the only character Harry DOESN'T yell at. Not even Ron and Hermione are spared! I also think Sirius would be let in on everything, since he's a prominent member of the Order.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This was beautiful! What a great story. I love the relationship you showed between Harry and Sirius. I'm glad Sirius was able to clear up what he'd said and show Harry how much he was loved simply for being Harry, not anything else.
Astoria Lilika chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I love this! I really, really love Sirius and Harry interactions. Nice work! 3
em chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
this made me tear up a little
great story
TheGirlWhoFellThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I loved this, it has everything I ever wanted.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I love this.
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
love it please write more
Eric chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I really wish this was canon. so well written!
rude-prude chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing. It touched my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
THIS story is LOVE. PLEASE write more like these. pplplplplpleeaasseeee
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh all the things never said between those two. I liked that you kept OOP!Harry perfectly in character, I love that Harry very much and really don't care about what people say of him.
Boy, my face is all wet from the tears. You did an amazing work, congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I've always wanted to write a story about this 'missing moment' but then I read stories like this and realize I suck. This story is amazing, thank you very much for posting it.
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
You published this so long ago and I can only hope that my review will still get to you. I've been in a Harry & Sirius bonding type mood lately and have read through so many fanfics I've lost count. Many of them are well-written enough to satisfy me, but this story was just pure perfection. Your characterizations, in my opinion, were spot-on and I loved how you handled every issue that came up. You did a fantastic job with this and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated reading it. Thank you so much for sharing!