Reviews for What I Should've Said
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh all the things never said between those two. I liked that you kept OOP!Harry perfectly in character, I love that Harry very much and really don't care about what people say of him.
Boy, my face is all wet from the tears. You did an amazing work, congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I've always wanted to write a story about this 'missing moment' but then I read stories like this and realize I suck. This story is amazing, thank you very much for posting it.
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
You published this so long ago and I can only hope that my review will still get to you. I've been in a Harry & Sirius bonding type mood lately and have read through so many fanfics I've lost count. Many of them are well-written enough to satisfy me, but this story was just pure perfection. Your characterizations, in my opinion, were spot-on and I loved how you handled every issue that came up. You did a fantastic job with this and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated reading it. Thank you so much for sharing!
KeyQ chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
very very very nice story!
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is really good. I love the line "I always would only be willing to stick my own neck out." Because we get to see that in the Goblet of Fire. Sirius goes into hiding in the caves near Hogwarts but tells Harry not to sneak out to visit him. Also the ending is really sweet.
smells.like.marauder.spirit chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow. The tears welling up in my eyes should speak or themselves. Not only a great moment (that really should have happened in OotP), but also very well written.
epuresoul chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I completely agree. I wish there was something like this in the book.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm glad this was writen, I find that Harry and Sirius deserved to have to this talk before Sirius died. Something like this should have been in the book.

Thank you for writing and posting.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
lovely. you've caught their relationship so nicely.
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I know I'm a little late in reviewing, but I just wanted to say I thought this was a really good story, and I loved reading it! Please, if it's not a problem, write more!
Elless chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Absolutely wonderful. I especially loved the ending; so many people write Sirius/Harry romance fics; that's just wrong!
megs chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
hey i know this comment is 4 years late, but i really liked your story. I have read a lot of fanfiction and I really thought yours stayed true to the characters. nicely done and maybe you can make a series out of this one?

lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh crap...TwT! this was so awesome!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »