Reviews for What I Should've Said
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 6/20
I’m going to add this to my copy of OOTP because this is so good and what SHOULD have happened in the books (also Sirius not dying, but I’m always in denial about that...)
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Awwws. This has everything that I thought was missing between them in this part of the book.
Rose9797 chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
LadyClassical chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Mostly good, except I can't see Harry getting that angry with Sirius. In the books, Sirius is pretty much the only character Harry DOESN'T yell at. Not even Ron and Hermione are spared! I also think Sirius would be let in on everything, since he's a prominent member of the Order.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This was beautiful! What a great story. I love the relationship you showed between Harry and Sirius. I'm glad Sirius was able to clear up what he'd said and show Harry how much he was loved simply for being Harry, not anything else.
choco-muncher100 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I love this! I really, really love Sirius and Harry interactions. Nice work! 3
em chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
this made me tear up a little
great story
TheGirlWhoFellThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I loved this, it has everything I ever wanted.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I love this.
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
love it please write more
Eric chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Great!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I really wish this was canon. so well written!
rude-prude chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing. It touched my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
THIS story is LOVE. PLEASE write more like these. pplplplplpleeaasseeee
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh all the things never said between those two. I liked that you kept OOP!Harry perfectly in character, I love that Harry very much and really don't care about what people say of him.
Boy, my face is all wet from the tears. You did an amazing work, congratulations.