Reviews for Elia
Elaine O'Roake chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I thought your story was good and enjoyable to read. Is there a sequel?
Lt. Cmdr. Nan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
What a lovely story. I would love it if you could continue with it!
Orlenda chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
A good and sweet story! Great characterization! Data is the best! I'd like to see a sequel for sure! What happens on their "vacation"?
f airymei33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This isf good! You should make a seuel!
Ellan chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
Very nice.

*Ellan }*
Whiskey X chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I really enjoyed this. Nice work at capturing the way the personality of the characters that I already knew. I also really liked the character of Elia. She might be afraid to explore the galaxy on her own, but at least she isn't afraid to be herself. My crit would be that I wish that there was more description, like what the rooms looked like and so on. I know that most of us know these characters and the design of Deep Space Nine very well, but I always enjoy being thouroughly immersed in a story through description of the setting. Great work overall!
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Yay! That was great. Cute ending too!
Yolanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This is exactly how I see Data behaving in this circumstance. I like the idea that he wants to give her something more than she already has, but sees that he can't be too judgmental about her when she's not willing to give up her life.

I had always hoped Data would find someone.
Katana Whistlebridge chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
OMG. that was great! I love those Data stories... I love Data. I wish he would kiss me for 65.333 seconds. That's cool.