Reviews for Undying Loyalty
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
WOW I loved it! Are you going to update?
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
An amazing look into Harry and Dumbledore's relationship! I loved it!
kittyrunner chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
(Sigh) So beautiful...so sad...10 out of 10 stars...brilliant.
X hel X chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I'm actually bawling my eyes out! That was beautiful and really covered some of the issues between Dumbledore and Harry that I felt were left unresolved in the book. You kept them both wonderfully in character as well which is not an easy thing to do. Very well done! Any other one-shots in the future would be most welcome! hehe
PhantomFlutePlayer chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wonderfully written. I could actually see this happening. You kept both Harry and Dumbledore wonderfully in character in this. Thats what Dumbledore became for Harry, a much needed father figure. Thank-you for posting this. It was a wonderful read.
Lirulin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Beautifully written! Great story, I liked it very much! I think you had both Harry and Dumbledore perfectly in character, I could definitely see a conversation like this happening. I actually had to cry a bit at the end that happens to me only rarely. So, my compliments!
Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Beautiful! Stunning work! You really captured the moment.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Short, sweet, simple (well, complex in feeling, actually), and absolutely delightful to read! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Xavier Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great fic and very sweet ending. I do hope you write some more Dumbledore and Harry father/son type fics, I really enjoyed this one.
darkangledragonlover chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
aww that brought a tear to my eye