Reviews for City Limits
kat chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Very good Daxter and Torn story!Torn is a little less angry toward him now!Please update!I want to see more about the green Muse!
My name is URL chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
This is a bloody great story mn. I like that you've made Torn and Daxter go on a mission together, they're so sarcastic with each other but they actually make a good team when it comes down to it. I'm also liking that you've incorporated the muse into the story aswell, it's nice to see something from the original game pop up. It's cute how it clings and rides on Torn's shoulder, I bet Torn's loving it really but he's acting otherwise so Daxter won't tease him. xD

Anyway I've noticed how you've not updated since March, I'm hoping this review gets you updating again. ;) This story has potential.
SerenityAbyss chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Aww.. So far so good and I don't know what is going to happen to Torn and Dax! Those eyes following them o-o... Need more!
LetItRock chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Grat chapter!

I loved the dream that Dax had. It was really cool. )

Also, I love how the Muse likes Torn. That is just so sweet!

Great writing! I love this story
LetItRock chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Oh (

That was so sad. But I'm glad that Torn helped Daxter see the truth and hopefully got him to forgive Jak.

Hehe. I love the Muse! Always have, always will. I just thought it was so cute.

Great chapter! And great story! Thanks for posting!
LetItRock chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Yey!

Daxter is human again. Lol.

I love this story!
LetItRock chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Haha I love Jinx. He's so cool.

This story is so interesting!

I really want to find out about the city so I best be keeping on reading. And I need to know what the fights about! Lol

Great story!
LetItRock chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is a cool story so far! Just one thing, the dialogue is a bit confusing.

But apart from that I am LOVING it. I really want to find out why they are fighting so I will keep reading.

AlterEgoSadist chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
A wonderful chapter, so calm and peaceful. The connection between Torn and Daxter seemed to have warmed up a bit, as Torn's always teasing the red-head and vise versa. The dream was a bit unexpected, but I enjoyed reading it. It portrayed Jak and Daxter's friendship easily. Too bad it kind of broke in this story... What DID happen to Tees, anyways? I'd like to know. Keep up the good work! You are a brilliant author! And update soon, okay?
AlterEgoSadist chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
Such a good chapter...It made me feel almost calm and relaxed reading this, besides the fact that Jak was busy tring to defend himself from the Metal head onslaught. Luckily, he didn't get hurt, eh? Your use of words are remarkable and admiring. So descriptive...(Laughs) I especially liked the ending with the Muse. Never thought that those things could live in a polluted city like Haven. Plus, its attachment to Torn was adorable! Guess Torn has an unwanted pet, eh? Better hope he takes care of it properly! (Grins) Anyways, great chapter so far! Keep up the good work! You are a brilliant author! Oh, and update soon, okay?
ersay123 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Lady Stars chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
No! Poor Daxter! Also, did something happen to Tess or was that just the last system she's made so far?
ILuvCaboose chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
luv how this is goin Updated soon plz!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I can't wait to see how Torn & Daxter will behave. Update!