Reviews for Saving Face
sportychick4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was beautiful and the ending so sad! I love Dramione and this is defiantly one of my favorite canon that I have read!
anoni chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
sad ending *tear*
crayonbird chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
So far I've been enjoying reading this story, but this chapter is grating me. It's not the content-I feel you have a solid story-it's the grammar. You keep switching tenses from the past tense to the present tense-sometimes even in the middle of a sentence or even a phrase. With the mistakes, it greatly reduces the quality and readability of your story.
KayKarenJasmin chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
okay this is truly sweet and made me shed tears its funny how you had the heart and bravery for hermione to die. many wouldn't dare to do it for the fear of flames but im thankful you did it its special now, in its own way that is. its truly nice and i hope you can continue writing stories for all of us to be entertained by, and no, flames are something you won't be receiving from me, not for this story anyway! i love the part below:

Did he love her? Draco couldn't tell. Could he spend the rest of his life with her? Researching through countless books, exploring and unlocking ancient charms, teaching classes side by side in the one place they could both call home. Sure, he imagined a life with her, his sworn enemy, friend, girlfriend. None of that really mattered. She was gone now. It didn't matter if he loved her or how much he loved her – they would never have a life together.

He leaned over and kissed the cold, hard stone. That was so unlike her: cold and hard. He remembered that night in the astronomy tower. He remembered everything.

xoxoxo

smileylol )
kthewitch chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I just read your story and i must say that it is very moving, especially the ending. I thought you did a great job with the plot and the way the characters interacted with eachother and how they stayed very close to canon. Thank you for sharing. Kelly :)
nature love 95 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
i cried. i actually cried and i don't know why. I love it!

i just found it and wow.

*sniffles* i love this :)
Pani Drzwi chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Great Dramione story, and the ending was really sad with him at the grave and all.
WeatherWatch chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
*-sniffle. I can't say if I love or hate that ending. I mean, I'm kind of glad it wasn't completely rose-tinted (more realistic) but at the same time it's just so devastating. Poor Draco. [

Well done, either way _
S.M.W chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Well written but I really didn't like the ending :)
theneonpurple chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I CRIED

i dont know why but i cried.

no not the simple tears escaping from my eyes but lots of tears.

i wish i caan tell you why but i just did.

it was a beautiful story. thank you for writing it
Lilly Rae chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Personally one of the BEST stories I have ever read, and I have read a LOT of fanfictions, let me tell you. I cried at the ending. Like, girly tears brimming at the eyes silent tear streaks, crying. So sad. But I loved it. This wasn't a story with a happy ending.

Personally, it reminded me of "Titanic" in that in the end, the two 'lovers' or whatever you wish to call them, didn't get to be together. And in most romantic stories, there is an overly sugar-coated, sun shining, happy ending. Here, the war may be over but Draco lost the woman that he actually could have been happy, or at least not unhappy, spending the rest of his life with. And I actually like that about this story. It's a good change from what one would consider a happy ending.

Loved your story and will probably end up reading it over and over again. :)

Love,

~Lilly Rae~
voldyismyfather chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
aww that short epilogue managed to bring tears to my eyes love it :)
voldyismyfather chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
oo cant wait for the epilogue x
memily chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
is this the end or is there another chapter
Someone aka Me chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
This is great! Just one thing though. If the grandpa died when he was 500, how was the boy still in his youth?