Reviews for Once Aflicted
dizzydani666 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Awesome!
Evenos Cross chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
nice i like it so far especially ur OC
SS-lover06 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Wow! This is exciting both Itachi and Kakasho love Ayama.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
No, that's not why he's always reading those dirty books. I hate your OC. *nods* Yeh, but I kinda think I know where you're going with this story. So, I'll try to hang around until it's done.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
If this woman is a skinny as you made her out to be in the previous chapter, I doubt she would have an hourglass figure. Or maybe it's just me. And thanks for leaving me waiting with my mouth open. ;)So... you gonna leave us hanging there or finish this up in the next chapter? I'm referring to the lemon. I actually have no idea where the story is going.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Wow...is your OC like a god or something?
Orennjii chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
ITACHI! NO...SERIOUSLY! that's cool...lolz great story by the way...PLZ UPDATE!
butterfly.bones chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
You need to WRITE BETTER. It's a good idea, but the way you say

"The woman stands up and puts the picture in their pocket. But unknowing to her she only put it in half way and a twig catches the picture and pulls it out of her pocket. The picture floats down and lands next to a exhausted Naruto who doesn’t even notice it until he rolls over…." is too obvious. You can say it like this:

She stood up, placing the picture in HER pocket. As she launched herself from the branch, a twig caught a corner of the photograph, pulling it from its alcove. It floated down and landed next to the exhausted Naruto.

Said boy rolled over panting. A small piece of paper caught his eye, and he reached for it, examining it quietly while resting.

Oh, and...not to sound evil bitch or anything, but way to name her after...you...