Reviews for Oblivious
Xx3chibibunny chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ummmm...
No. Please dont do this.
It was so ooc it hurt.
Not to be offensive, but... Please study the characters a bit more... .'
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So fwuffeh! I think my eyes are doing manga sparkles...
MYOB chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Yuck. I agree with xxtoweliexpwnsxx; way too OOC.
Rin Requiem chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was shit. Way too OOC for my taste.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww cute. At first I couldn't see Stan as a cutter but then I remembered he did go all emo and I was like he really could be a cutter. I loved the backdoor sluts part, I was waiting for Stan to be like you're watching a girl take it up the ass (duh!)

I am Master of Kyle’s Domain. -Oh god too funny! awesome job!
wingedhybrid17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Well... I was beginning to think the story was going no where. Man, was I wrong. lol Awesome! Loved it!
myinukoi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Woah! That was so awesome! I love you for it!
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Favourited. Amazingly written. I like this manpulative Stan and too-innocently-oblivious-to-be-this-way Kyle. xD What a mouthful. You blended in a perfect mix of fluff, angst and smut. Brilliant!
EPAF chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great to see that Stan has got just as much a clever and sneaky mind as Kyle has...or shall I say, has NOW.

I think Kyle can learn a few things from Stan from this new experience. And seeing them at the end finally together in bed...and exhausted...how sweet. :P
Perivates chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Holy crap, I want to punch Stan in the face here. Manipulative much? Way to totally exploit your best friend's complete devotion to you... *facepalm*
MasterBee chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
wow, you sure turned this into a one-shot quickly! The longest one yet D

Yay, you totally made it 100x better! As you always do _

RP'ing is so much fun!

Interesting how it was meant to be a smut and ended up super angsty, with a super emotional Stan!

hehe, but with me involved, there is always a happy ending!

We need to do a DomKyle! Thats always awesome XD

As always, totally awesome, it seems so different reading is as a fic D
Ben Barrett chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was beautiful. I absolutely loved it! This one's going on my favorites list for sure.