Reviews for We Women
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i love it. it's amazing and it proves that feminism DOES rock! such a sophisticated style i could never hope to accomplish. breath-taking.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Sakabato Rune chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow. This was awesome. Though I have one suggestion? Kotoko Fujioka would have been nice. At first, I thought that Hitachiin-mama was Kotoko ._.; But that was amazing, especially with the way you ended it with Haruhi. Keep writing!
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This was intriguing and once again my mind is vlooded with vocabulary...boy oh boy will my 8th grade teachers be overwhelmed when I walk in on that first day of the new school year _
milkmoth chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I actually read this on your livejournal, but came here to comment (so I could fave). _

There's just so much I like about this - first and foremost, the way you gave each of them a character that is dead-on in-character (which is funny, considering we don't even know what 'in character' is for most of them). I especially liked Eclair's affinity for music (the opera references were wonderful).

"You may not see our names recorded – except if it should be in the society pages on our wedding days..." I love this line, just because it seemed like it was the best way to express their roles and how they get their power.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I thought that this was a truly wonderful piece that shows the female aspects of Ouran that has been ignored at times. ()
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. Congrats on your 21st. And wow. That was amazing. I really loved it. Very unique, poetic, insightful, and strong. I loved it. Ending with Haruhi was a perfect touch. Anyway, great job and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Ja-ne! _-
Gold Paint chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I LOVE IT! I wasn't sure about it at first, but I do love it. It's just so-so...something. I'll review again when I come up with the word.

It's nice to see the voices of unheard people, the people who don't really think about, and I love vignettes! They're getting a lot more popular now, aren't they? Or maybe i'm just noticeing them more now that I know what they are.

Whatever, I thought it was fantaboulus.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
My husband – as was expected and supposedly accepted – married a correct woman and dabbled with the incorrect kind.

I loved this line. The different PoV's were great, my favourites would have to be the Hitachiin women and Ootori's, with Honey and Mori's mother coming a close second xD
Evenstar Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Absolutely loved it!
Lady Shera chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very nice. This is a really good piece of writing. I even liked the one about Tamaki's grandmother, even though she isn't one of my favorite characters. As the Hitachiin brothers would say, "Good job!"