Reviews for Faute de Mieux
Where did you go?
Allora22701 chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Shorter chapters with a shorter wait! This story is too awesome, and i don't like to wait,
Allora22701 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Awsome
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Awsome
Huh.Figures chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Dude! I saw the Panic! song at the top and almost squealed! I played bit while I read the chapter. Good job. The lyrics really fit an author's message to an audience. Love that song! Nice chapter too!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
whoa Ino Pig sure needs a
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Its was awesome pweeze makez morez :-3
xeiranyen chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
pls do continue your story.. I so LOVE it 3 the flow is so exquisite it really racks through my nerves! I haven't read any storie/s that caught my attention for so long.. Please please please pretty please with cherry on top please do continue your story :* i'll be looking forward! Lovelots

-xei
blooberryjam chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Why you no continue writing?! Please do I want to know what happens
Sexysasuke chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
This is sooo hott just make sure to put more sexy scenes! I love your fanfics they r amazing. And shorter chapters shorter wait because... I just cant wait! Write fast please!
JustASpoonFullOfSugar chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
You're so mean. :'( I love this story, and now you haven't updated for ages.*cries uncontrollably*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Argh! Saku-chan sacrificed or will be sacrificing marrying a man she doesn't know to save their a** and they treat her like crap! Off to chapter 3 I go.
rina craft chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Any chance for an update? I've noticed it's been a while :)

I especially like how Sakura and Sasuke's relationship is progressing and given your cliffhanger, I bet the plot is just about to get more interesting. Would love to see more of this... soon?