Reviews for Two Men And A Baby
Liz chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
There is nothing more annoying than the constant OOC intro's at the start and the notes at the end. It really ruined a potentially decent story for me. Especially the part where you mention wanting to wrap it up because you weren't getting enough reviews: that killed the mood for me.
Eminnis chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Sequel... *evil little snicker* I will watch.

Eminnis
Koboldlord chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. What an adorible wonderful story! I really liked it! Funny too!
ShortySC22 chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
Loved this story, I love how you wrote Jack and Sawyer and their relationship.
Tahti chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
Thank you for the epilogue, it was a brilliant way to end this story. I've always wanted to see Sawyer grow enough to go back to Clementine's life, and I too think he did love Cassidy.

The little one was cute, smart and bright and their first meeting was very sweet, even though she shouldn't be probably getting all friendly with strangers, lol. But I get that she's excited about having a visitor and perhaps even too young to understand the importance of some skepticism.

You managed to keep Sawyer from mushy and for that big thank you, I could never take him when he's all lovey-dovey. He can get emotional, but big displays of that are just not him. So good job with making him obviously moved by meeting his daughter but free of corniness.

Him finally reverting to his birth name was an especially good closure. Even if I hate calling Sawyer James, here it worked well as a sign of his metamorphosis.

Overal, a very enjoyable story, even surprisingly so, given I'm not a Sawyer fan, I liked the insight into his mind and I bet it was an excellent writing exercise!
Tahti chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
What a great study of Sawyer you have here! He's the Sawyer I recall from S1, snarky, but not heartless, and with plenty of commitment and responsibility issues which he's not unaware of. The way he was musing about getting attached to Annie while he couldn't be there for Clementine was very well observed, how he feared the responsibility that type of connection brings. And that he decided to grow up give it a try.

Him still being jealous of Jack would be true too. He's accepted their relationship, their love, but can't help getting a little hurt having to actually witness it and I can definitely picture him secretly wanting Jack still upset with Kate so he can be the one to talk to and spend time with her. The old cad does love here in your story (I really don't know about canon Sawyer *rolls eyes*).

The goodbye scene was perfect, a little awkward and full of unspoken bond among the characters, I especially liked the way Jack and Sawyer acted, brought to mind the 'Exodus' scene. I very much enjoy Jack and Sawyer's interactions that are not about Kate.
Tahti chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
I can never keep up with your stories, you write so enviably fast! Lol I'll try to have them all done gradually, just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, and I loved this story and I'm reading your other fic, which I'm enjoying too, despite my reluctance on the subject.

So this chapter was actually really sweet, or at least the way it ended. I think you captured the characters faultlessly in their talk, Jack acting a little accusatory on his hurt feelings and Kate breaking down because now that she has a baby and there's a man she truly loves, running is just too painful.

I liked this:

"She stopped trying to be strong then, letting the tears cascade down her cheeks as she added, her voice barely above a whisper now, “I just want it to be over, Jack. I just want to come home.”" - you really made me feel sorry for her. She may be facing years of prison but if this means there's a time ahead when she doesn't have to live in fear of getting caught and gets to be close to her man and child then she'll do it. Poor woman.

The moment where each of them thought the baby looked more like the other was adorable; they're so in love.

You're right about closing this story, it's been primarily Jack and Sawyer (who you do write very well!).
EternalConfusion chapter 16 . 7/3/2007
At first I was a bit aprehensive about this sort of ending - being a huge jater and all *sigh* but I must admit I actually really liked this ending. I think it would be nice to see him go and find Clementine post island - and i'm sure the experience with Annie must prepare him in some way.
MizJoely chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Great way to end the story.
SawyersNumberOneFan chapter 16 . 6/26/2007
That was a brill last chapter.I'm sad it had to end!

Holly x
bonboni chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
wow, i really didn't expect this as an epilogue but it surprised me and pleased me to see how much sawyer has changed!

It was at that moment that she noticed the stuffed bear he was holding, giving him a coy smile as she asked, “Is that for me?”

He followed her eyes to it, embarrassed, aware that after missing more than five years worth of birthdays and Christmases it was a pitiful offering. He’d thought about buying her a doll, but there were so many to choose from nowadays, and he had no idea what kind, if any, she’d like. “Sure is,” he agreed finally, deciding that a poor present was better than none at all. - aww, that is really sweet of him.

i really liked the idea of him going over to see cassidy and clementine. maybe it's cos he's spent so much time with annie and he can see what it's like when one parent is missing which is why he thought he should go and visit clem and cass. anyway, i really loved this epilogue, it summed the whole story up perfectly.

and about the idea of having a sequel where they all meet: that would be perfect! i've never really thought about it this way but i will be so happy if you do a sequel to this! but if you don't then i'd just like to say that it was a pleasure reading this fanfic and i hope to read more from you soon.

bonboni

~X~
Ivy3 chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
Great epilogue, but Clemantine shouldn't talk to strangers or accept presents from them. But I like Sawyer trying to get to know her.
amanda145 chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
Yeah! Sawyer reunited with Clementine! :) I had a feeling that would happen! Aww! And that would be really cool to see Kate and Cassidy find out their connection! LOL Great job with this story! It was so good and I loved reading it! Congrats! :)
amanda145 chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
I really like how you had this one from Sawyer's POV! :) Your right with the way to end this with him! That does make a lot of sense! I'm going to hurry and read the last chapter! :)
Shavanda chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
what a great epilogue to finish! I'm glad you've addressed the issue with Sawyer, how his character has grown through the experiences he had looking after Annie. Great writing there. Though I was bit surprised there weren't any interactions between Sawyer and Cassidy in this epilogue, but then again, it's not the main issue. A great story overall! Thank you!