Reviews for The Drawbacks Of The Indirect Approach
BountyHunter1009 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yay Annie's sister! Don't freak out, ask her and she'll explain. Great job, by the way. I was extremely impressed by your impression of Toph! You're probably the first person to actually get her attitude to where it should be! Great job, wish there was another chapter! Personally, anything with Toph is good.

~BountyHunter1009 :)
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Waw, I love them even more now. I didn't think it could happen, but your story proved me wrong.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Lmao .. oh man, that was so them. I love that Toph was still Toph even though Sokka was trying to be smooth with his declaration. That was just rich .. I loved it.
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
well, that was a little mean...

but true.

all the girls Sokka ever liked had some sort of horrible near-death experience coming at them.

Yue kinda...died...

Suki was captured..

Toph almost died (does that mean Sokka likes her?)
Pheonee chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
" I can kick fate’s ass and we can move on to the good stuff."

...I think I love you.
kasplosion chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
one word: .

yep, that about covers it. :D
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
... I didn't review this already? Really? Man, I love it, so how did that happen? Well, now I'm reviewing to say that it is awesome and yay and I love it quite a bit. :D
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I was with you until the "yue and suki" thing. D: I ...I don't think Sokka would take taunting him about his dead girlfriend and his might-be-dead girfriend in stride. I think he might be a little on the peaved side.

Also how would getting stuck between boulders endear him to Toph in any way or communicate his feelings o_O?

Other than that it was well written and Zuko was hilarious. Poor Zuko DD:
Artemis Rae chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm trying to think of all the ways I loved this fic, but I'm having a pretty hard time. I will say this however: you have nailed the Sokka and Toph banter exactly how I like it. The entire tone of this fic was pitch perfect, from Sokka's method of communication to Toph's irritation with the whole deal. And Zuko behind them, pouting. Consider it faved.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Agh, wonderful! I read this before, but I didn't review for some reason (not typically something that happens, since I always review). At any rate, I scavenged to find this after re-watching "Bitter Work", which only made it all the more awesome.

I love the character interactions here. Toph and Sokka speak just a little more sophisticatedly than in the show here, but it all works out.

Thanks for writing this awesome story!
Langobalt chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
The lulz, it does not stop!

This was just so very... accurate. Zuko might have been a bit more snippy, but hell, who knows? Point is, the Tokka was dead on, and thus, victory is yours.
don't resist chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hahaha! This was perfect! Honestly, I think Sokka is cursed as well. Of course, since he is Sokka, the rocks have probably cursed him as well as his relationship stuff. Very cute, very funny, extremely perfec.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
sambas chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Great story with great dialoge. Really got rvery charecter right. Looking forard to more!
porcelaindakota chapter 1 . 6/12/2007