Reviews for Begging for Mercy
Autobot Groupie 98 chapter 28 . 2/13
I enjoyed reading this story, and hope you do a sequel.
crosshairsgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Hey Helloooo*-*,
first i will say thank you for writing that AMAZING Story!3
I loose my Words"_" its Perfekt, sorry my english its bad):
i am 13 and from Germany..):
My FF are all on Ther german side but sometimes i search here for good storys and than i find youre*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-* i can not say how amazing this is...*-*

sorry for my annoying Review):Youre are under my favorites !

LG jujaaaaa
Cryptum1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I know you finished this a long time ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I sought this particular story out to read it again. I had read it a couple years ago and a couple times since, but it has always stuck in my mind as one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. It's really well written and I just wanted you, as the author, to know that your work is still being appreciated even several years after its completion.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 28 . 1/31/2014
Awesome job!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Awesome job! Love the assume wordplay!
summerflower13 chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
for once i wish megatron woud rule the universe.
StormRaven333 chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
One word for this dude!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

You put SO much effort and work into your stories! They're a real treat to read! _

WELL...Onto yet ANOTHER fic of yours! D
StormRaven333 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I have to say here that that poem was pretty awesome! So deep and brilliantly rounded off at the end with the word/name "Mercy" Brava!

onto the rest! D
DemonMamoru chapter 28 . 3/5/2013
I loved this story! It's so well written, but I was sad to go and find that the sequel isn't out yet! *dies*
Anyway, your busy, I understand, but I still love this story.

And I'm really excited to read about the Blood and Oil story. (There need to be vampires somewhere in the fanfiction of transformers!
Dovaah chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
Soooo beautiful, absolutely gorgeous story... What's the sequel going to be called? By the way, will Mercy and Megatron be...getting it on in it? XD
You're stories have always been A-Class, Mistress. This one included...but admittedly, Mad Love and Dreaming a Reality are my absolute favorites! :D Keep up the absolutely AWESOME work!
Indigo Ninja chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
OAO
She's screwed.
Indigo Ninja chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in the last... twenty chapters. I absolutely love this fic you wrote and that peom at the end made me cry.
lifeatshore chapter 28 . 4/11/2012
You truly are the greastest person in the world. Will love to read the sqeul so hurry up and write ( no hard feelings)
funny-kitty chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I wanna be like her my mind different

And i luv criminal and bad guys so far this

has been good
kellyviolinthebest chapter 28 . 11/19/2011
This was SUCH a good story! You're a really good writer! :D Can't wait till the sequel! :)