Reviews for Now and Then
Chooch77 chapter 9 . 1/4
Love this fic, and am honestly surprised that someone hasn't thought of it before. The more that I think of the two characters and compare the two the more that I think they are foil characters. Jack is an evil genius who uses technology and is rather gung-ho about everything while Dashi is good and uses magic and takes everything with a grain of salt. (At least in the original showdown series, haven't watched chronicles.)
Fireshared chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Wait, that's it? Dangit I wanna see Jack grow more as a person and stuff :o Ah well, twas a good read~
flyingmintbunnyisreal chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Great story I had fun reading it : )
BananaSpice chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Absolutely precious. Definetly a fave read.
StoryLover chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
I really love the relationship between Dashi and jack!
Non of them is out of charakter and I can actually see them like that.
There was one part where Dashi mentionen that Jack has yet to figure out his true powers ... in the building the towers challenge. What does that mean? Is jack also a dragon but a new or rare kind? or does he just mean Jacks talents and intellect with thing like that? I mean, there is no denying that Jack is a very smart and talented guy, he builds things that do impressive things! He can get wu's without the bitch ... that's pretty awesome.
Anyway I wonder how their relationship continues or deepens, cuz that's pretty interesting and very unique.
ArkieR chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Oh my god! This is defiantly the best XS fic I've ever read! :DDD
Dacergirl369 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
AW I LOVED IT:)
Sand-wolf579 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
This story was brilliant, an unexpected yet truely awesome friendship between Dashi and Jack, loved it. I like how Dashi's thoughts on evil and good is 'there has to be both, as long as there's not too much of either, be on whichever side you want.'
Veedramon chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This was amusing, too bad the story wasn’t continued.
Veedramon chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Okay, what would Chase want?
Veedramon chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Well, you should not underestimate Dashi.
Veedramon chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Great job Jack, that was amazing!
Veedramon chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Four of them? Interesting.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Well, he is Dashi, what did you expect?
Veedramon chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Dashi is very smart and sneaky all right.