Reviews for A slave for your love
akitnoba chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
your storyline is the first of it's kind and it felt so good when i read your story. wow, the plot is AMAZING and you should keep writing it. PLeaSe :). i really really want to know what happens next with draco and hermione and how their relationship unfolds. Draco possessive nature is sooo romantic(in a weird way) and please please please please do continue. Also, will u be talking abt the time when wizarding world is free from 'you know who' and the phase and transformation which their relationship goes through? 'cause i really want to know. by the way congrats (abt ur kids). you know since i am nt on fanfiction i will have to (actually i have) bookmark this page and regularly check this page in order to see whether u have updated or not. the next time i check please don't dissappoint me :( ,do update pretty please :)
Purplebrush chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I love this story so much! So many feels! Please please please continue! 3
guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
where are you?

wassalam
CrimsonsNight chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
i like you earlier work better, you newer work is lacking something.
CrimsonsNight chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
hmm different buy good.
CrimsonsNight chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
very good love the interaction.
CrimsonsNight chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
tidy up here
limbs not limps intertwined
his toys you need an. s
Hermione does have .magic
i don't think bulgy is the word your looking for...
they would bring not will
hand on not in that would be very bad :-)
found out not find
there are many other errors but i really enjoy this stor
CrimsonsNight chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
awe thats soon sweet
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
take kathrin's job
he owed her nothing.
she has a sharp
wrist not wrest
merlin help me get rid of the s on help
dumb look, although its quite funny the way tou have it, dump :-)

i really
like your story its adorable and disturbing i hope you don't me pointing out the grammatical or spelling errors. I don,t mean offense. I really do like your story.
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
it says nick not neck. i don't know if i like the relationship between the two but its definitely interesting. I guess i don't like how over dramatic their attraction seems to be.
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
do you know it says do you know how to cock?stuttering not strutting. other than a few some errors it has an interesting plot.
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
interesting.
The Chaminator chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
You promisied you wouldn't take long but it's been more than two years! Update soon it is a really good story :)
malloryh5 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
i know you dont update as much but i cant wait till you update
Suyo-chan chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
You promised you won't take long to update..

Please update soon ):

I really love your story.. And i want to see Draco and Hermione confess their love for each other!